Reviews for The Intricacies of Love and Hate
MmmmChineseFood chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You should really continue this! It's rare to come across a fic so in character. So please update! D
saratheotaku chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
i liked it so far is there a chance you coulds make more?
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
quite an amusing story :D

please continue! :D
KissOfEmber chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Update please.
OverLordHimeko chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i luv the story but she said the f word did she said out so anyway plz continue
inadey chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
this seems interesting please continue i like the way u write

wow never thought she would say that i wonder if the class heard that and what there reactions to her saying that might be

update soon i cnanthell this will be good and she lives on her own? how come and where is her family and her comfidance is gona get better i hope well like i sadi b4 keep it im lookin fwd to the next chapter
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS STORY! IT WILL BE SO FUCKIN AWESOME AS THE STORY PROGRESS! CAN'T WAIT!
svetili chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Please, update! It'll be a shame,if this story stays incomplete!
nopenopenopenope chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Sasuhina FOR THE WIN!

love the beginning, keep up teh work of amasing (my letter after y key is broken.) ness. I resquest (at least temporary of you have later plans) onesided kibahina. (I love seeing kibahina die... XP)

Update soon yes.
xNeglectedxRejectx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
lol...Update soon! It's really awesome...if I was Hinata I would care if they where quiet..I would just be glad to sit with Gaara! XD
Lady Bern chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh my goodness this story is incredible! And that was just the first chapter, I really can't wait to see what else you plan to do with this because I get the feeling it will be amazing. The structure, the flow, the over all in character actions is magnificent.

Please update soon. I can't wait.
Animemusic16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ZOMG!Kurenai made her faint! XD
gobelyese chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
please update! I like where this is going-

You're doing a really good job writing Sasuke and Gaara.
aussie girl1990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh I liked this, I'm glad the chapter was long (I like long stories)and how you played out Sasuke and Gaara.

Hope you update soon.