Reviews for Green Looks Good
Mirage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Love love love- the story is sweet, a green House, very sweet, and pairing with Wilson is great!
how about a more dominant Wilson that coud be also great in an other story in the future, what do ya say?! -
JustOnePenny chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wonderful. And awesome. And fantastik. And IN CHARACTER! WOOT! Brilliant.
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Really good job on this story
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
What an adorable story! I really enjoyed the plot followed by real sex. It was awesome! I mean real in the sense that it was more plausible than some other stories. He does have that leg to worry about. 3
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
So cute!
ambiguouslyfey chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow; I had to *hunt* for this story. I'd read a few raving reviews of it on LJ, and was ever so gratified when my search turned it up here. *Well* worth it. It's so neat to see characters who are not suave and cool and debonoir; there's much to be appreciated from fumbling sincerity. Even better, I could *hear* their voices true and clear, and that's always a special treat.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh my.

Fantastic :)
keraizaki chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Whoop! I love This story! :3 I hope you write more like it! WRITE MORE SOON! ;p
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You know, I can imagine House being an envious type of guy. And even more so, when it involves Wilson. I liked your fiction, it written well.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
AW

A jealous House...is rather appealing ;)

great job.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
They are so cute together. Loved this!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I loved 'My tall, blue-eyed, limping twerp of a boyfriend'. That whole conversation was just brilliant. Mind you, loved the whole fic too, so... yeah.

They belong together... *sigh*

Well done!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
D'AW! This was the most sweet story ever! ::grins:: I WANNA DRAW THEM SO BAD NOW! ::splees::
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
My first house/wilson fic and I must say that I enjoyed it. I found that the sex scene was very realistic with its little imperfections that happen in real life. I also thoguht the banter was cute and in character. Good job!
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“I don’t care about the radiologist,” Wilson said. “I bought him a beer and told him stories about my boyfriend.” He slid his hands down House’s flanks. “My tall, blue-eyed, limping twerp of a boyfriend.” Wilson licked his lips. “Don’t make me a liar, House.”

my favourite is this one: My tall, blue-eyed, limping twerp of a boyfriend.

oh my, I was giggling like a 5 year old.. really really good one.

Please, keep going!