Reviews for An Orphaned Hero
Miriam1 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Ah. The court of public opinion isn't legal, but it is where images can be created or destroyed. An eloquent lawyer speaking on Danny's behalf is just what he needed.

The story ends three years later, so I'm assuming that after it's over, Danny is near graduation. And oddly enough, life goes back to normal, or as normal as it ever gets for Danny. I would have thought that Dash would have mooned over his idol and that Mr. Lancer would have had more compassion, but then again, one can't have everything.

This was nicely done, and a lovely story. I look forward to reading your sequel!

Miriam1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Danny and Dare Devil work as a fantastic team against Plasmius. Good work.

It is fun to see that Matt knows Danny's secret, but Danny doesn't know his yet. In any event, it was fun to watch them defeat the Box Ghost.

Admittedly, the fight with Vlad is far more intense, but average humans are afraid of ghosts. They cleaned up with the Box Ghost.

This was fun, and I'm looking forward to your conclusion.

Miriam1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Matt Murdock is a good man to have on your side. I'm glad that he decided to take on Danny as a client.

That would be a great help, if Vlad doesn't kill Danny first. You have a flair for cliff-hangers.

I'm looking forward.

Miriam1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I'm glad Dr. Connors was able to help Danny. Madam Webb is always a helpful character to heroes. (I haven't read the comics with her in them, but I've seen her show up in various Marvel fanfics. She's as helpful as Clockwork, for better or for worse.)

Danny has to go back to Amity Park? Valerie and Mr. Lancer are the only people there I can see who would be on his side, besides Danny's new found friends.

Getting Tony Stark involved will only be a good thing, I'm sure of it.

I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Miriam1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Poor Danny! He can't catch a break! But then, in your stories, he rarely does.

Peter knows where he is, as does Dare Devil. They'll save him, or take him to someone who will, I'm sure of it!

Looking forward.

Miriam1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Selling Danny to the highest bidder might have been an idea you first introduced here, but I recognize how you've reprized it among some of your later stories. It is fascinating to see the beginnings of such things.

I don't know how Kingpin's crew has anti-ghost weaponry, but that is probably part of the magic of Kingpin.

Being innovative with Skulker's purple-back gorilla distractions is always a pleasant feature. Nicely done.

I look forward to reading more.

Miriam1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Vlad never counted on the superheroes of NYC. He also didn't count on Peter taking Danny in.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take this.

Miriam1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
New York is a LONG way away from Illinois. But that was Danny's point. It is a big city far away from home, so it is a good place to hide.

You said that one of your earliest Danny Phantom crossovers involved the Marvel universe, so I'm glad that I finally found this.

I look forward to seeing what you've done here.

Mullkkkkkk chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Lol P.S my name is not Invisobill
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
This was a fantastic story! X3
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Great Story. Really sad that ya killed his family though.
starr1095 chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
that was really good i loved the story and it is the first danny phantom and spiderman crossover i have read
kittyore9 chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
nice story sad at times but good over all read my newly updated story ppl plz!
qwer chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
what about the red huntress
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
aw sweet ending. the rest was a little rushed, but i liked the plot. it probly would of been better if i knew more about the show... :/ great job though!

_BleachPhantom_