Reviews for Heaven Falls: A Jedi On Earth
ZhaWarudo chapter 85 . 4/20
You forced some things like Daniel x Adria who just kept robotically saying "I love you" and the impossible merger of Star Trek and Star Gate universes, many reasons there like where would all the star gates, goa uld and other species be in Star Trek universe, perhaps the galaxy is big and there are plenty of non gate planets but they do have territories and sensors, also as Star Gate series was over and ~100years into the future of Star Trek where would be Atlantis and the rest of the space ships and technology, all destroyed by something? But this and other things didn't prevent me from reading this great story and I've shed some manly tears, kudos.
zjkammer chapter 85 . 3/9
Fantastic story! Took some unexpected turns but it all came together very nicely. I was impressed by how it avoided and Mary Sues, but did not become almost depressing with failures.
cameron1812 chapter 61 . 9/20/2016
dude. You managed to beautifully insert Churchill into this. My hero!

Seriously - a great and necessary chapter and not something many writers do well (though you do HP fic so you do it better than most:). I am really enjoying this Lternative to the development of the Federation.
cameron1812 chapter 33 . 9/18/2016
This is an awesome, epic piece that just works so well. Congrats. What a chapter and such great work bringing it to this point.
Simianpower chapter 74 . 9/7/2016
That was a confusing chapter. You've got so many obscure parts of already obscure shows, and then show a bunch of them from the perspective of a primitive barbarian... I have no clue what just happened in that fight because the author preferred to be artistic and obscure. It was a totally wasted battle scene. It could have been summed up as "a bunch of stuff fought a bunch of other stuff and some people won."
Simianpower chapter 63 . 9/5/2016
There are still some beta comments in this chapter. Search for "this wording" and "other three".
Simianpower chapter 62 . 9/5/2016
Well... that was easy. Way too easy. Resonance torpedoes, Asgard shields, superlasers, Naquadria nukes, Antaran-wave enhanced Jedi... there's not a lot of threat to Our Heroes in this story. The GODL had lots of threat, and was a much tenser story than this one.
Simianpower chapter 61 . 9/5/2016
So, is it the Icarus or the Tantalus that got blown up? Even in this chapter alone you indicate both of them. My guess is that in one draft it was one of them, and then you changed it in a future draft, but only in some of the places. This has cropped up in other chapters, too. It's not all that relevant to the plot WHICH ship got blown up, but making sure the name is consistent is important in making the story less muddy.
Simianpower chapter 51 . 8/28/2016
They didn't lose the Icarus, because it just re-entered lunar orbit earlier in the chapter. Was it the Prometheus that got blown up? I can't remember, but either way there's an error in this chapter.
Simianpower chapter 45 . 8/27/2016
This Green plotline really sucks. It's distracting from the rest of the story and serves no obvious purpose. The story would be way better without it.
Simianpower chapter 40 . 8/26/2016
All of this was great... except the Col Greene part. That just wasn't. Don't care.
Simianpower chapter 39 . 8/26/2016
So... they need to catch up to and surpass Ori tech in, what, five years? From a baseline of a devastatated 2002 Earth? Ugh! Good luck with that.
Simianpower chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
It also helps that they DO have a super-weapon of the Ancients. Not sure if they're aware of it yet. Timelines of all your merged AUs are a bit jumbled.
Simianpower chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
You're being a bit liberal with Force powers in this story. Siana knows peoples' orders because reasons, and now Katarn can figure out Carter's name when she's in an armored shuttle high above them? That's not how the Force works! It sort of breaks immersion when you randomly make up stuff with no basis in ANY canon you're using.
Simianpower chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Not a chance Carter would give away the Stargate secrets like that. Not. A. Chance.