Reviews for Heaven Falls: A Jedi On Earth
1ooSpikeoo1 chapter 10 . 5/5
I'm echoing a previous reviewer; the number of crossovers is overwhelming.
Nichadaemus chapter 26 . 4/24
I love this story! I am enjoying reading it so very much. Thank you for the little details from my favorite shows. As a Druid/Paladin/Jedi I appreciate the unified vision presented.
Nichadaemus chapter 10 . 4/22
I really enjoy your writing. I've always been a fan of the one universe where everything is possible and every myth is based on truth, and yes, everything is real. Fun read!
billboard018 chapter 85 . 8/10/2014
I really hate endings, especially to stories as good as this one.
r2r4l chapter 85 . 8/4/2014
Fantastic. You should write for profit.
MasterXMaster chapter 85 . 6/17/2014
I just finished reading all the chapters in only four days. I can't possibly thank you enough for having shared your story with us, I really liked it. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 85 . 4/7/2014
i did read your story in the last week
thanks for sharing
Soki711 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
I can't say it enough your stories are brilliant but this one is so far out that I can't believe you brought all these characters together and it makes sense.
Soki711 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
This story is so interesting and exciting that I keep forgetting to review. That's the problem with a great story, you rush to the next chapter and keep on reading!
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I enjoy going back and reading your older stories from time to time, however your stories before you started posting responses in your forums are cluttered with your authors notes and responses. I was just curious if you would mind going back and cleaning them out so that They flow better. I have always enjoyed your stories lack of the traditional authors notes and stuff and I applaud your use of the forms for that purpose.
I realize this sounds rather selfish so feel free to slap me down if you want LOL.
LucianoStarKiller chapter 85 . 9/1/2013
Great story!
This time you underestimated the wars side far less than your last story and gave characters far more depth/
I thought that you would focus less on the shows on Earth and more on Siana acting as a 'member' of SG1 going around with them on missions but it was cool, while I think this story could have been much better it was still worth my time for sure
Neeros chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
THE DOCTOR! HAHAHAHAHAHA Awesome story so far.
Neeros chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Yeah killing off Hammond...that sucks...
AnthonyR89 chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
still an interesting story. i have a question though: why didn't Wyrrlock, i think his name was, wait until Krayt had reached the surface of the planet, then fire on the position to kill him and assume command? it seems like that would be the sith thing to do (it brings to mind Revan and Malak, actually), rather than to sacrifice his life for krayt. i ask because i have basically no knowledge of that era of the EU. most of my knowledge is either from the Old Republic era, or around the time period of the movies.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
interesting story. one thing though: i'm pretty sure woolsey was never NID. just IOA.