Reviews for Heaven Falls: A Jedi On Earth
Simianpower chapter 45 . 3h
This Green plotline really sucks. It's distracting from the rest of the story and serves no obvious purpose. The story would be way better without it.
Simianpower chapter 40 . 8/26
All of this was great... except the Col Greene part. That just wasn't. Don't care.
Simianpower chapter 39 . 8/26
So... they need to catch up to and surpass Ori tech in, what, five years? From a baseline of a devastatated 2002 Earth? Ugh! Good luck with that.
Simianpower chapter 28 . 8/26
It also helps that they DO have a super-weapon of the Ancients. Not sure if they're aware of it yet. Timelines of all your merged AUs are a bit jumbled.
Simianpower chapter 19 . 8/26
You're being a bit liberal with Force powers in this story. Siana knows peoples' orders because reasons, and now Katarn can figure out Carter's name when she's in an armored shuttle high above them? That's not how the Force works! It sort of breaks immersion when you randomly make up stuff with no basis in ANY canon you're using.
Simianpower chapter 15 . 8/26
Not a chance Carter would give away the Stargate secrets like that. Not. A. Chance.
Simianpower chapter 9 . 8/26
This story, unlike its predecessor, is all over the place. Probably due to all the obscure crossovers happening all at once. I mean, Captain Janeway's ancestor? Really? Woolsey? He's probably the most obscure SG1 character of all! Since you've even avoided names with some of them, it makes it even worse. And some have two names, like that Swanson woman. It's really hard to follow. Too much is going on from too many obscure corners of late-seasons of shows. It's not bad, but it's not great either. And man, do you ever have a thing for Katarn!
david F chapter 70 . 6/30
missed one crucial fact: zelenka is czech, not russian
Hawklan chapter 85 . 6/25
just finished this mega story of yours...thank you for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed the read.
symion chapter 70 . 3/17
Poor Rodney. He never gets a break does he?
madbrad chapter 47 . 2/13
Green was an idiot, and - I gather that was a doomsday planet cracker? Jeeze - willing to take the whole planet with him because he couldn't have his way? I hope they kill him. Or lop off his legs as well and then leave him as a physical vegetable. B*st*rd.
madbrad chapter 46 . 2/13
- He saw blue hair; blue eyes. He felt pain and terrible danger.

Awwww.

Delvin and Siana sitting in a tree ...

Nah, I love the romantic elements to these stories. But I do need to chase down that early chapter where I thought Siana was blushing as she looked at Daniel, something like that. It's okay for her to change her mind - well, she hasn't yet, the attraction is so far one-way from Delvin - but I want to check if I imagined that early Daniel thing or not.

Anyway, 'Knight in Shining Armor' to the rescue is a very nice thing to read.
madbrad chapter 45 . 2/13
- "This is all the contract a man like Gerak needs."

Melodramatic bravado for a slightly pompous and patronised Jaffa but pleasing nonetheless.

- Siana felt burns on her cheek and neck as well, as well as a break in her leg where she landed. ... she knew there could be no help.

Damn. Here they were all going Superman-like and bang, just like that, outsmarted.

I was going to stop my reading for the day at this chapter ... but I couldn't. :-) I'm really getting quite engrossed in this story, it's good stuff.
madbrad chapter 44 . 2/13
- you have been playing these people for fools by pretending to be what you are not, Vala Mal Doran.

HA HA HA!

I didn't see that coming at all. I'd quite forgotten that part of SG1 (the Ori storyline of the last couple of seasons left me pretty cold; they should have finished the series with the end of the G'ould). That's actual canon, isn't it? Vala actually did to that, pretend to be a G'ould? Hee.
madbrad chapter 42 . 2/13
Darn, I like this, actual thought and planning rather than the frenzy of simple *reaction* that I was rather coming to expect from the earlier parts. :-)