Reviews for Sunflower
omgBOOKS chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
holy crap that almost made me cry! and im not a very emotional person. they seemed a bit out of character, but i guess that would be expected after he died. good job though!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aw, this is one of the cutest/saddest fics I've ever read! It's really well written, great job!
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh wow, that was beautiful! I never paid attention to the twins, although I just love the pair and their hilariity, and never even thought about them being serious, or one dying. Excellent topic that you explored wonderfully. I love your comparison of sunflowers to those brothers. I definitely agree with you.

Excellent work, and keep it up!
Bellbird chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I almost cried! It was beautiful. I really liked it, (probably since I'm such a huge Harry Potter fan!)

Very touching. Loved it! 5/5!
The Haunted Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
AW! i love the way you used fred and gorge's dialog! _ awesome job once again, i gotta get goin' on my facfics
potterreader94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG i don't think i've read any thing this sad.. why on earth would you wright that.. it was good and all.. but haven't we cried enough about fred's death!
K3RR W33ZY chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
OMG...i almost...cried... i miss fred, fred and george had to b my fav characters in harry potter.