Reviews for Magically Maniacal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
funny :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cute trick for Sam to play on Dean.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ROFL! Great little drabble! Hilarious!

My fav line that made the entire story: "Silly, brother. Driving is for the non-sleep deprived"
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
haha! another funny story :)
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wow. i've totally had that conversation captured it beautifully!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Lol, hilarious! Great story, I loved it!
Tara S chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
"wow", is all i can think to say to this. even i'm not this random, and i'm nuts. i'm very impressed. (applause, applause).
Serenity chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Haha, this reminds me of my friends...That is bad, haha.

By the way, I like Sammy's thought of hunting down an elf just to see if it was good. Nice. Haha
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
So amused right now.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/9/2007

TEss chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Well done! I was laughing almost the whole time! haha, I could just picture the two in the car having a conversation like that
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
he-he-he! It's good to read something every now and then with our lovely Winchesters that just gives a great laugh instead of pain and angst (although pain & angst are good too!) You have quite a comedic flair and a penchant for dialogue. Very well done. Thank you for sharing and for the multitude of chuckles you provided.
Stormi Sky chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hahaha, who knew talking about cereal and commercials could be so funny when the Winchesters are involved? XD Great story, made me laugh. -
Nilah chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved the title. Very entertaining and a conversation I can totally see the boys having.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
-insert maniacal grin here-

Hi, my name is , and I'm your new stalker. It's so nice to have someone who really can write good crack!fics and make me laugh as a stalkee. Such a pleasant change...

Really though, I sincerely hope you write more-cause I'll be reading you. -creepy music trill!-

cough. yeah. great story :]