Reviews for Digimon: Magog
Guest chapter 45 . 6/13/2013
I'm confused, is this fic done? Dead? It's marked as incomplete so does that mean there was more to come or that you just forgot to mark it as complete.

BTW love this fic!
supercyco214 chapter 23 . 5/16/2010
This story is probably one if the best trilogy I have ever read. You are a fantastic writer. I never expected Kasumi to die because she was a Yagami, daughter of Taichi Yagami and Sora Tacanouchis(I have no idea how to spell her last name). You make the reader feel one with the characters and expiresnce their emotions and memories. I actually started to tear up intbis chapter because of the others reactions to Kasums death. Gabe is an ass, I still don't understand why the others hated Kasumi so much. And what does DATS stand for I think you ketioned it once but I forgot what it ment.
HevnoAngered chapter 45 . 5/18/2009
Favorite Top Five Male Characters

Taichi! Cahiti! Akira! (Sheesh it's like that whoel family)Mitsuo! Shinji!

Favorite Top Five Female Characters

Kasumi! Bolades! Lizzie! Sakumi! (Though it's mostly from Kasumi hype) Artemis!

Top Five Digimon

Omegamon X! Susanoomon! (Awesomeness) DexDorugoramon! AlforceVeedramon! GranDracmon!

Top Five Favorite Villains

Cahiti! Shinji! Kasumi! AncientSphinxmon! Dragomon!

Top Couple: Akira - Yasu . . .it was cute.

Top Five Battles

Alphamon vs. Dragomon

Susanoomon vs. Grandracmon

Everyone vs. AncientSphinxmon

Kasumi vs. Neo and Rei

Omegamon X vs. Schimdt

Top 3 Dramatic Moments

Kasumi ressurection (that entire arc).

Revelation of Schmidt and Miayag.

Purge of DATS!

Final Thoughts: This was phenomenal. I am happy to see this come full circle. It was a great insite to the future of the digidestined. An enlightening experience to digimon fans. With alot of Drama, Action, Romance and everything. You covered all that needed to be covered and you were awesome every step of the way. I'm happy I got to enjoy this fic. This trilogy actually. You made sure to make sense of everyting and you never lost your way.

The ending was great and open minded. I loved the whole thing. You've made me laugh, pout and smile. You've reached the limit and I'm sure you've learned alot. You've done it all with hardwork and ambition and it shows. I hope all goes well with your originals.

Remember, I'm rooting for ya! Good job! Good luck! This actually makes me want towokr faster on my own story that I am outlining right now! Thank you!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 45 . 5/17/2009
Aww I can't believe it's finally over. I've loved it. I know I haven't been reviewing every chapter, but I have been reading. This has to be one of the best stories I've read, totally brilliant.

I'm gonna miss your Digimon storys. But good luck with your original works :D
Yami Vizzini chapter 45 . 5/16/2009
Wow, that was a lot shorter than I thought from looking at the scroll bar! But what the heck, the timeline is helpful.

Good luck with your new projects, and... later.
Yami Vizzini chapter 44 . 5/16/2009
All right! Smackdown!

To be honest, it almost seemed anticlimactic, probably because GranDracmon only showed up again recently and it didn't take a whole group to defeat him, not to mention that the final blow was actually struck early in the chapter (the DATS folks hadn't even seemed to really be in dire straits yet). Also, the look into his past felt shoved into this last scene- but I'm glad for it all the same.

But, now that Act Three of the Chosen saga has had its climax, I'm just looking forward to seeing how these characters pick up and move on with their lives.
Dragonchad4 chapter 45 . 5/15/2009
Greetings and salutations,

Amazing, simply amazing. There simply isn't a word in the English dictionary to describe how epic this saga has truly been. It's still hard to believe that it's only been three years since you began the first of this series, Apocalypse. I have loved every bit of this trilogy ever since finding it around two and a half years ago. This trilogy has revived my faith in good writing, as well as my love for the Digimon franchise, and for that I thank you.

The last few chapters have been action packed. everything from the battles with the hunters to the resurrection of Cahiti, Asro, Juro, and Grandracmon, to the "Rematch of the century" between Grandracmon and Omegamon X. I will say, though, that the last two ancients didn't really live up to the whole "destroyers of the world" hype that surrounded them when they fought Alphamon and Rhodoknightmon, in my personal opinion, and Ogudomon, for being a fusion of eight Mega-level digimon, seemed kind of weak since he was having trouble with only a few fully-evolved digimon. None the less, they were still some epic battles.

Susanoomon was a great choice for Grandracmon's slayer, and I'm kicking myself for not realizing who it would be sooner. I knew it would have something to so with that "sliver of Chance" that Masahiko took from his brother and Lord century ate, but I wasn't sure exactly how it would play into the story. It makes sense, since he is basically an upgraded Omegamon, not to mention a planet-buster (or slicer, in this case).

The finale was a nice touch as well; it was nice to see what happened once Ogudomon was beaten and everything began to return to normal. I liked how you explained how everyone had to return to their normal lives and homes, it made the ending sad, but far more believable. The ending scene with Taichi and Yamato on the roof was my favorite, with the two of them talking about how their children and the other digidestined are ready to take over protecting the digital and human world and how their time has passed, only to decide in the end that being a chosen is not just more important, but it's part of who they are. It was a nice twist, and it really helped to capture what make Taichi and Yamato...well...Taichi and Yamato.

Thank you for mentioning me in your ending shout-outs, as well as for tolerating and responding to my reviews about this great story. It shows that you truly care about your readers and how they are enjoying your writing; there are so few writers that do nowadays and I want you to know that I really appreciate it.

I still can't believe that this will be your last digimon story. I was going to ask if you were planning to write a story about the First Chosen, but your comments at the end have answered that. I've read most of your work and enjoyed all of them, with the Apocalypse trilogy being my favorite by far, so seeing you go makes me a little sad, but I do understand your desire to branch out and write your own stories. You are an amazing writer, and if your original stories are as in-depth and emersive as this one, I have no doubt that you will be successful. I look forward to reading your first book. Good luck in everything you do, and know that all of your fans are supporting you.

Thanks for your time. Loving your work.

From,

Dragonchad4

(The ending of one journey ,is really the beginning of another.)
warriorseadra chapter 45 . 5/15/2009
A fitting end to a fitting story.
warriorseadra chapter 44 . 5/15/2009
and now the clean up
Demino chapter 45 . 5/15/2009
Hey.

So, you're finally done with this monster of a trilogy, been a long hard road I take it.

The story rocked from start to finish, and while I haven't been the best at reviewing it, this fanfic is still is one of the best fics on .

I'll admit, I'm feeling kind of down now that you're stopping with fanfics, somany of the great wiriters have gone missing lately I'm starting to feel like an old man around her.

But if you feel it's time to move on, it is time to do so, just don't be a complete stranger, feel free to return and read the stories written by others.

And if you can remember it when you get an original story published, I'd like to hear more about it, I still have one of the drafts you sent me saved on the computer, and I still think it rocks.

Good luck in the future, Fruitloop Trooper.

Sincerely,

Demino.
redlyoko chapter 45 . 5/15/2009
This series of fanfics is one of the best digimon fanfics i have read on this site and even though i really liked the ending i wish the story could go on.
warriorseadra chapter 43 . 4/26/2009
you said that they don't have any connection to the story, but are the traitor chosen from the first book still alive, the ones who joind Miyaga while she was the pristes
Yami Vizzini chapter 43 . 4/25/2009
All right! About time those lackeys were finished for good. I'm sure the fight with GranDracmon won't be nearly as quick, though.
HevnoAngered chapter 43 . 4/25/2009
Cahiti is still my favorite villain in this story.

But in the end here was quite an assortment of evil bastards.

And now another rematch of a life time. Omegamon X vs. GranDracmon 2!

Meanwhile we got Akira leading he barrage against Ogudamon on the outside. Can we expect a ShineGreymon appearance? Perhaps a VictoryGreymon? Or even. . .a Burst Mode? Anything's possible! Can't wait!
HevnoAngered chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
Kriffin epic!

I swear there was alot of corruption in the old digidestined.

Asuka: You have a wife?

Yuushi: . . .so what? She's not here.

Asuka: I love both Yuushi and Juro!

Asuka: I heard you had married!

Juro: Yes but when I was honest with her she took my children and died. Yeah. . .messed up.

But those were Juro's words and you have to take Juro's words with a grain of salt.

Ogudamon is here. As it should be. If he's an amalgamation of 6 then that would be GranDracmon, Cahiti, Juro, Asro, Ancient Greymon, AncientGarurumon . . .and only room for 2 more. I wonder who the lucky ones are.