Reviews for Lily Potter and the Stone of Merlin
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Thought you always finished a story?
Delusional Musings chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Can I guess?

Jane is in on it. She figured out Eddie's connection to Lily and got herself 'kidnapped' to drag Lily into the picture. That's as far as I've got. Hope you update soon. Please?
AnonymousRedhead chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
hey so i love your story so much! You should totally update again and get back on! Also in this story you should make Harry come back!
YeCatsJ chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Glad to see you have continued with the story and hope that you get the time and the opportunity to finish it.

Great Job so far!
SiriusBlackTheMarauder chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
It's great that you have updated again, though I think this story has departed a bit from the Time Traveler spirit. I don't think an outline is really necessary, though you you should have an idea how it ends, like by Stone if Merlin. Keep 'em coming!
YeCatsJ chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Loved your series and would love for you to finish it! Great Job!
Ginny-Potter-123 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I am Sorry I havent review sooner but i read all the stories in this series practicly non stop when i had the time and when i would get to the end of a story i would rush to read the next one instead of leaving a review. Anyway i absolutly loved these stories and cant wait to find out what happens. The funny thing is that i almost didnt read them cuz i didnt think this was what i was looking for but after reading a few chapters i was drawn in and i couldnt get enough. I had to know what happened to Lily, Eddie, Asher, Harry, and Robbie(by the way i was very sad that she was killed). I really enjoyed the way you made your characters and i feel like they have true personalitys. Cant wait for an update!
potterluvva chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I just wanted to say that I have recently rediscovered your stories ( I used to read them waaaaaaaay back when, but I'm too lazy to log into my old account) and I have to say, your writing style has matured quite a bit. That is not to say that you were a bad writer back than. Your plots have become more complex and your characters are developed better. There are way less grammar mistakes and it all flows so much smoother. It was kind of amazing to see how far your writing has come and it was an awesome trip down memory lane. I have become rather emotionally invested in your characters and I hope that you will update when your life permits. It's been a really long time since you started the first in the series and you've stuck with it and I hope you can continue to the end. Thank you for an extremely entertaining, teresting, and intriguing story and I hope to see a new chapter sometime soon!
Neha chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Will u ever write it ...
E123 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
I LOVE THIS SERISE!

I READ THE FIRST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND COUDNT STOP!

YOUR A GREAT ATHUR!
AlexRider chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Hey,

I only just realized there was a 4th part! Are you going to updated it because it's been a bloody long time since you did! I mean February 3rd? I understand your in college and everything but please update!

-Naina

12 years old
jagadeesanenator chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
This story is really good, as well as all the ones before it! I cant wait for you to update!
Neha Bansal chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
WILL U EVER EVER POST FURTHER CHAPTERS OR THIS IS THE END ...its months since you actually posted the last chapter
Meyberry chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Excellent chapter.

I would really love it if Eddie and Lily talked about their unborn son more.

I hate Jane, if Eddie hadn't been involved with her, and someone else he knew got kidnapped, then he and Lily would be shagging ten-times over by now.

It really is good though, it's a pity more people haven't reviewed, seeing as you definitely deserve it.
Neha chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Dear When ur publishing ur next chapter ...we are waiting ..plz finish this story soon ...