Reviews for Lily Potter and the Stone of Merlin
neha chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
Oh thank god u updated...this time dont take so much time to update ur readers are holding their breaths to read more ...plz plz update soon
Neha chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Hello Sir,

I am a very new reader...just started fan fiction readings few months back...liked ur earlier series a lot ...but seems this story has not been updated from last many days ...when u plan to update them ...
Danikay chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Wow.. Over these last few days, I've been reading your stories.. And I have to say, you are an amazing writer! I wanted to review the earlier ones of this series.. But at the same time I was too anxious to get to the next chapter, the next story :)

I absolutely love your Lily Potter. And it's strange.. Because I can really put myself in her shoes. It seems that her experiences are quite similar to my past. The way you show her dealing with the pain of everything, it's like reading my thoughts that someone described, even when I couldn't myself..

So, I guess what this long winded review is saying, is; you have a truly amazing talent, and I cannot wait for your next update :)

Cheers,

Danni
Puella Deorum chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
I read your other three Lily Potter stories years ago and loved them. I never even realized that you were writing a fourth installment until now, but I'm so glad you did. The ending of Lily Potter and the Final Prophecy was rather depressing. At the moment, I think I'm glad that Lily isn't with Eddie though. He's been a real jerk so far! I can't wait to read more.
GreenandGold chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
great fics. i just read all of yours about lily potter starting from the beginning. they are fantastic!

can't wait to read more :D :D
xTALANx chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I have read all of your Lily Potter stories and i loved them all...until the last chapter of the Final Prophecy. I don't know how you could take a great story and give it such a crappy ending. At least JKR had the decency to put Harry and Ginny together in her epilogue. Then i found out that you were writing this story so i figured that maybe you'll put Eddie and Lily back together. Right now its looking like that's what you are going to do, but i would not know because there hasn't been an update since Christmas of '07. I really did like your writing but not anymore, and the only way to fix that is too finish this story and put Eddie and Lily back together. F**k this Jane character, Eddie and Lily were a PERFECT match. By the way the second clue was pretty obvious.
LillyRose95 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
this is really good so far. but its really bad that lily and eddie's relationship fel apart. please upd8 soon!
Stella9876 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
omg! im loving it! please update! i've cried and laughed with this wounderful stories! PLEASEE DON'T GIVE THE UP! LILY NEEDS YOU! we need u!
Stella9876 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
HEY! 2009 i knoking on the door! DONT LEAVE US
lexygirl0 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
great please continue.
lilyjen09 chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
So is the clue at the real toomb or the one the muggles think is the real one?
lilyjen09 chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I enjoy the story so far. Is the Next clue have any thing to do with king tut? I've I've read the other 3 stories and really liked them as well. I cried when Harry died! Your a good writer. Keep at it!
Merrymow chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
bookworm1102 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Great chapter! update soon please!
Noc007 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "Bittersweet Symphony" )
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »