Reviews for Happy Birthday, Now Make a Wish!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Cute!
I wasn't really expecting Keiko's reaction to the surprise birthday party, though. It seems like she would be pissed. I mean she hadn't celebrated her birthday in years because of her mother's death.
I don't know. I just felt like she would have put up a fight about it.
Great one-shot! I enjoyed reading it. :)
hirumasgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Gomen, I missed this story of yours, I got to focus reading Girls Can Play Too and your other one shots so I didn’t read this before :-/

Anyway, this is nice too, I thought Hiruma will give Keiko a chocolate cake but well off course a kiss from him is much sweeter than a chocolate cake )

Btw, I promised myself to post comments on all your ES21 stories. I think I read all of it but didn’t have a chance to post comments.

NOTE: Chapter 259 made my day! Arigato Inagaki-sensei and Murata-sensei!

Hiruma-kun is one of a kind! Go kill them Devil Bats! SENA! Do your best! YAHA!
salaxyooh chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
aw so sweet! write more on Hiruma!
Akanishi-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
M...it was good, pretty good for a one-shot. However...[btw, im not trying to bash on you, i like your stories] like i said before, girls cant join guys football team in japan. but its a story so im not gona go deeper into this fact, haha. the problem I had with this was the whole mom-accident-incident. it had no relevancy to the story what so ever. i get it about the vanilla cake...but yeah...but anyway, good starting, good ending. though some may be like: OOC! MARY-SUE! ignore them. :P they aren't worth your breath.