Reviews for How to Maximize Your FF7 Fanatacism
jmadd chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Wow, did you really accurately predict the FF7 remake would come on the 20th anniversary? Or did you update this fanfic recently to make it look like you did...?
Marisa chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was absolutely brilliant and the most entertained that I've been in a very long time.

Thanks for making my last hour of work less boring.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You really should post that speech, Im not even halfway through FF7 and Its easily top 5 games ive played.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
One thing I gotta say... You GOTTA show me that speech! This is... the most well-thought out piece of insanity ever! I'd say I rate between Level 3 and Level 1. Weird mix, really. I've played through the game once, BUT I have FOUR gold chocobos and the KotR materia... AND got every materia mastered, all characters to 100 (not that hard), did pretty much everything except for see all the date scenes. Thanks for a great laugh!

Shadow
Kylu chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I lolled so many times.

Loved it.
depression cherry chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
... Wow.

Dude. This is... this is awesome. You're awesome. :D
Twinnet chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
xD Omg, this is hilarious.
Sorceress Eiva chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lmfao! brilliant
Triclipse chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LOL! Absolutely hysterical!

Nice job! FFVII fanatics FOREVER!

:D
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
*spits water at computer for the billionth time*

Dude! If that was funny, every OTHER joke I've ever read would be dreary and boring (not to mention my teachers' lectures).

If your story is about maximising your FF7 fanaticism, my review should be about how to maximise your Sael fanaticism. But oh woe! Horror of horrors! It will be too long. Alas alack, it was not to be.

Excerpt:

You gave me every single thing that could possibly happen to a laughing person, cramps, aches, uncontrolled and unexplainable bouts of laughter afterwards when I walked to the bathroom halfway through, and me quoting this story at every and all conversation I have with my friends through peals of laughter and people edging away from me slowly.

One day, if you become the next ShinRa President, I'll vote for you with every vote I can get after killing all the people (if any) that oppose you.

Thank you so much for this.

MR
X chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Is it sad that I've done like half of that stuff myself? XD Very funny.
RedSumacBlooming chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow. You scare the living shit outta me! I love it!
Destination-Zero chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
holy crap...that made me laugh myself the dialouge between you and Hojo!

I wonder if the people who fall into those categories and read this thought it was funny?

heh.

Great job.
NRGburst chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Ok, Ok, you win! LOL

This was absolutely brilliant. Faves and checking out your other stuff now...