Reviews for Of Strangers and Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A very well put together fic!
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Friends! You did very well for not being sure how to tie them together. (: I liked it.

~Shy-chan :3
SarahAnn814 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It was nice, I got a little confused, but i skipped some of the paragrahps. i wish it had more romance, but that's just me. )
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awesome story! You made this seem very believeale. I wish they really could meet in the manga. Super cute friendship, though I kinda wanted a little more then that, oh well, love the story anyways! XD
calindanaruto chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
omg wheres the hinata suigestu! i dont want him to end up with karin! wah
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I liked this story. It was surprisingly believable, and I could see them responding to each other like that, especially Hinata. And the ending was quite perfect.
Akimi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
super cool! i really like it!
ww chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw, such a cute friendship fic. After reading this, it's too bad that they'll never meet in canon.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww... this is really cute. Even if it's complete, it leaves me hungry for more. It's funny, and they both seem to be in character, too! Yay for you!
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
its really good! i like it alot! you did really good!

_
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I like it. - Very nice.
Delicate Snow Flower chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
really cute and awesome story you have
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was a really cute story. You kept both Hinata and Suigetsu in character. I would of never thought they could be friends though. Gives me ideas...ehehehe. Please do continue this!
Animemusic16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
gawsome dood!Hina-chan ROCKS!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
so cute. i was wondering if you would consider writing a suigethinata fic. your reaalyy good. just wondering