Reviews for By Any Other Name
EarthGirl757 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I LOOOOOOVE this story! I ship Master/Rose and its hard to come by many stories that beautifully portray them as this one did.
Harufan9 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Alright, when does he eat her? ;D Seriously, though! Will he?! :D

... Why am I excited about that...?! ."
Bambieyes1234 chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
I love it,it's really hard to find a good Master/Rose story when they really love each other.i was kinda Disapointed at not know how Harry reacted at the end of the 15 chapter.
prlrocks chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
I really enjoyed this. At first I was taken back at how fluffy the Master was being, but you really sucked me into the story. The whole flowers bit was rather romantic. Lovely idea to do that.

I loved how his darkness edged its way into the story and how Rose was able to heal him somewhat. I loved how the Master felt longing and want towards Rose, much to his surprise. He was quite undone by her and was grasping at something I'm sure he never thought he would. Also I adored how Rose accepted the Master as he was. There is a romantic air to that, which Doctor/Rose could never quite have.

I also liked that the Master still had that dark side to him at the end. Enough for him to taunt the Doctor at the end with his 'you want her, but she's mine' bit.

Might you someday do a sequal? I'd love to see what happens between those two? Surely things won't be totally smooth sailing for them. :) Myabe the Doctor showing up or something or the like?
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
I must say that your story has gotten me addicted to the Master x Rose pairing. It is a lovely, dangerous, and intoxicating combination. I hope that there is a sequel for this story in the future.
NonExistente chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
Awh, such a cute addition. Brilliantly written
NonExistente chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Wow. So... did the Master simply use Rose to get revenge, or did he actually have feelings for her? And now I'm wondering what the Doctor did to make the Master want revenge? Hmm, did he steal the Master's girlfriend hehe? Anyway. This has been a wonderful story to follow, as was its prequel. Well done :)

x
laal ratty chapter 13 . 1/11/2008
Oh a GREAT chapter here, I especially love the last line, it promises all sorts of lovely things.
laal ratty chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Oh no, somehow I don't think Rose is going to be too pleased with Mickey. I can't wait to read more of this
Dido1989 chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
I've just found your story, and I've got to say, this Master/Rose pairing is quite to my liking. It's become an addiction for me. An unusual pairing, no doubt, but you pull it off so well. And besides, who could resist good ol' Harry! Especially, when he's played by the handsome John Simm, who certainly gives David Tennant a run for his money. One the editing side, there were a few typos, such as repeating a word twice (ex: The music continued, a well-known romantic melody she'd heard heard often growing up...), but don't worry I tend to do that as well when I write. Just thought I'd let you know. Lovely story, and I'll be putting in on my favorites and story alert. Wonderful job so far; I love how romantic you've made the Master, it makes me all warm and mushy inside!
NonExistente chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Awwh this chapter is so cute! Love this fic! _

xx
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
**Fights 'squee' urge** _

Update or I will poke my screen and hope you feel it. :P
Built on the Horizon chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
o...this is really good. I'm intrigued (Have i said that already? well, you deserve to hear it twice!) please do go one. I'm interested in the way you're setting these to up, its intriguing (already said that! gah!)
Built on the Horizon chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
hm... intreguing... please do go on. I like, I like...
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
The Master, a hopeless romantic; who'd've thought? ;)

Nice, now update soon or I shall send out my flying monkeys!