Reviews for Ocean Sky
PagingDoctor502 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was so sad! I'm literally crying, and you just made a great feat cause I usually don't cry. That was just tear-jerking. I have to say all of the things said and the actions were very vivid. It was so easy to picture everyone doing those things. What great Kataangst.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
good story
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This...was...just...beautiful..
hyperactivefreak chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
awesome jon dude!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Beautiful! This made me cry! Wow. I read both oneshots and I thought both were so well written. Your descriptions really amaze me. The only thing that got me in a sort of ranting heap was the ever so short bit of what seemed to be Zutara...even though I knew perfectly well, it wasn't. lol. It's a Kataangian habit I guess. XD

Oh and, by the way...if I never told you this, my old penname used to be ElicityFay.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This made me want to lock myself in a room and cry, but in a good way! I am in the middle of sobs,but I don't care! This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read for it is romantic, and tragic at the same time. Beautifully written, absolutely love it.
TTAvatarfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw, that was so nice! Bittersweet, but nice. Now you should do a story from Aang's point of view, like what the spirit world was like when he first got there and stuff. Just a suggestion, because I love your stuff. See ya!
SaraHeartsKataang chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
omg that was really good.

you had me crying. lol.

i felt so bad for katara
libowie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
DUDE!

This was so awesome it's left my head spinning! Ack- I can't even type straight!

I'm not sure if i like this better than HatEoAT, but it's definatley a rival. I loved the begining, God has given you a way with words, my friend, and they flow better than nearly anything i've ever read. You also have a way of making me feel as though i'm THERE, instead of sitting on my new round bed under a simple picture of the icebergs i one day hope to see one day.

This was oh-so-breath-taking, and the only time i can ever remember actually sort of wanting Katara to end up with Zuko, for his sake. I think the Zuko and Katara relationship is sweet, as long as they're just real good friends.

You should really write more, you can take a simple story-line and turn it into somthing amazing!

A lovely begining, middle, and end to what may be one of the most impacting one-shot collections on this site! :)