Reviews for Seasick
Connie chapter 1 . 10/7
Sweet story
Connie chapter 1 . 10/3
He can't live without her lovely story
Cat girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
That was very well done. A peek in a persons mentality after something that had a strong strain to the brains nervous system, like waking from a coma and everything is fuzzy and almost dream like. Numb feeling in the body and dizzy unclear thinking. Its very realistic as to how a person would feel during a strenuous wake up. Good work.

Thanks, Cat girl
Saory2000 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
*-*
I like that story!

Very good
IAmLoisLane chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved your writing on this.
Jlm90 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Whoa, cool story! You captured the total confusion of the extremely drugged very well. (I think... I've never been extremely drugged.) But you could still figure out what was actually going on. Good job!
Anja Ryhem chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Veeeeery well written*applaus* :)
PirateWannabe chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This is really confusing, but through it all, you can see what's going on. I know that's confusing, but you have an amazing talent for writing which makes the most unclear of circumstances understandable. Thank you.

~*~Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell~*~
katie janeway chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
interesting. good.
Harriet Dragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Oh. This story made me seasick. The mental twists and turns are too much to reread. There were a few really touching moments, though.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I liked it! Vivid and interesting to read. You really have a way with words. Sounds like the bizarre ranting of someone on an opioid, alright. good job! :)
Millennium Queen chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*blink*blink*
lisa chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
That was surreal...But pretty good!
Silver chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
Very nice. It was a bit confusing though.