Reviews for The Hyde Factor
Bookfisher chapter 14 . 4/17
Good take on Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Kim Possible , also good balanced baddie
crazyhpcfan chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Amazing story, very creative plot, just wished there was more to read.
MysteryTrek chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
That was AWESOME! Seriously, this is the first fanfic, I've read from "cover to cover" so to speak on this site in a long while and it was worth every minute.

JDH1080 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Wow, seriously just wow.
This story was very good, very good indeed. I gotta say, this was a really good story. I loved it, it was well written, very entertaining and interesting in certain areas.
Only thing i hate is the unlikely possiblity of a sequal.
fucking incredible chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
cant wait to read the rest
AJustice90 chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
What a story. Had me on the edge as I read. Good job, good job. Little advice, I think this might need to be in the M rating, but that's just me.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
Hoo boy...

Now THAT was effective.

I’ve always enjoyed the ‘evil twin’ angle in fiction, and your exploration of it here was definitely interesting, creating an automatic hook from the beginning and exploring it in interesting detail from then on.

The idea of DNAmy causing the problem rather than Drakken was a particularly interesting catalyst given her comparatively ‘low-key’ nature compared to some of Kim’s other foes, and subsequent developments as Team Possible tried to work out what had happened to Kim and how to cope with this ‘new teammate’ was very well planned-out, to say nothing of the twist when Faye attracts some VERY unwanted attention...

Faye herself made for a rather interesting character, beginning from her initial starting point as a more ruthless Kim and developing from then on to become a rather interesting character; her brief ‘alliance’ with Kim where she was allowed to take control during their abduction by GJ made a particularly dramatic twist, even if it was Team Possible’s final desperate attempt to stop her that REALLY drew me in.

Not only did you come up with a ‘plausible’ (In the context of the KP fictional universe, anyway) way for Kim and Faye to face each other, but the subsequent fight was very well-described, clearly showing the raw effort and strength that the two sides were using to try and gain the edge over the other.

You may not have any SPECIFIC plans for a sequel, but I hope you don’t abandon the idea completely; I have a feeling that anything featuring Faye and Kim facing off again will be VERY interesting to read...
HecatonchiresLM chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
This would have been a great KP movie, without the un-disney bits ;) Really enjoyed this story and looking forward to more
Mr. Wizard chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
You could always tell Faye had a bit of Kim in her, and you can now see that it ran a little both ways. Completely satisfactory ending.
Mr. Wizard chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Absolutely perfect dream sequence. The conversation between Kim and Faye just got better and better. I really look forward to seeing the aftermath here.
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
I could see and feel every move of this battle royale. You'd think that with Kim's memories on file Faye would have known better than to make that last threat. Kudos for Ron stepping up as he always does.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Impressive depiction of martial art combat, not easy to do. And if anything, I'm surprised she was that merciful. Great build up to the payoff we've been looking for for some time now.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Wonderful conversation between Kim and Faye; it makes it much more than a simplistic duality. Kim's last condition was perfectly in character I believe. Du had better be afraid.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
You really know how to pull the rug out from under us. A glimmer of hope and then bam! Really creepy threat, by the way. I'm sure the bad/good guy will regret that before long.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
There's all sorts of chilling behavior here, and the sense that time is running out, and now you're closing a loop. Great work.