Reviews for The Hyde Factor
FortressMaximus chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Great premise, great characterization and great action!

This has been a wonderful read, and while I'm sorry to see it ended I have to say I feel very satisfied by the conclusion. Tt both wraps things up and leaves us with a wonderful 'what if' so that perhaps one day we might see a sequel.

My thanks for a fun read and the best of luck in your future writings!
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Now that was some ending to the story. All is well, but things are different for Kim Possible after that encounter/adventure. :D

I mean she faced her worst opponet within herself and won through sheer will. :D

To me the ending was worth it and hopefully it would lead to a sequel within the future, whenever you're ready to write it I'll be there to read it. :D

Thank you so much for such a great and terrifiying tale. ;)

Please I wish to encourage you upon any future ideas that you may have for any future story that you have planned. ;)
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Oy. So Kim's got 'an edge' as Shego put it and I'm sure it will make things with her, Ron and everything else they take part in much more interesting.

That last meeting with DNAmy left the redhead a bit unsettled as the geneticist seemed to give up too easily. That should come back to nick at Kim's memory sometime down the road.

But that's for another to deal with, eh?

CB73
Kraven the Hunter chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
A satisfying end to a good story. I like how Kim came out a little stronger for all she's been through, how everyone Faye worked over will be all right, & how you found a way for Kim to win without having to actually kill Faye.
Karon19 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Kim wins just like that? Judging from her appearence, I'm guessing it wasn't a total victory. Does that mean Kim's a couple years older? I would love to know how the battle played out in her head. If Faye is an extension of Kim, then in truth neither of them would be the victor. They'd cancel each other out.

What edge did Kim have?

Besides that, I am glad Kis is back...or is she? How do we know Faye is not playing another trick?

I was expecting you to inject some sort of music into the fight scenes. In the dream world, something out of the Matrix should have been playing in the background as Kim and Faye destroyed the cathedral. It would have fit in perfectly with the setting of their battle.

Gods you have been writing this tale for some time now. I'll bet you're anxious to finish it. It's a great story. I'm glad I caught it when I did. Now bring us home.

~Darev
Fabius Maximus chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
So they may have fused...interesting. I wonder what personality tends to dominate, and what will happen now. After all, if they're fused...well that means that Kim now can turn over the individual who nearly killed Bonnie to Senior...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Awesome battle scene, and great job on the technical aspects.

Guess they fused then, isn't it?

Keep the good writing.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
Wow, now that was a fight. :D

It seems that the nightmare is finally over and Kim has full control over her body. :D

PLease do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter. ;)
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
And we wait as all who watch do, don't we?

CB73
Karon19 chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Good fight, yes, but I still don't think Faye would be able to hold her own against Ron's full power. She may be more experienced, but his increased strength, speed, and advanced healing ability should have more than tipped the odds in his favor.

A few typos in this one. You should go back and edit this chapter over again.

I did like the ending. Ron stumbling in with a defeated Faye on his back was a great way to end the chapter. The storm setting was good too, if a bit cliched. But Faye's responses to cliches are always pricless.

She's not so much a villain as she is a bitch. Villians you can tolerate, even like. Faye is someone you want dead...period.

~Darev
soulman3 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
Now that fight kind of got where told or lied by Faye.

But one thing is for sure, she should never said harm to the second importion girl in Ron's was kick on a rage switch.

That's Faye's main gloat when she almost beat Ron if not for saying anything nearly defeated enemy.

Now they know Faye and Kim split separate people.

What's going happen now?
Nutzkie chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
I must say that I have been following this story since its beginning and have been duly impressed throughout. I even gave it two nods in the recently completed round of Fannies nominations.

I must also say, however, that even if Kim wins this "battle of the minds," I doubt that she'll ever truly be out of the woods. The way I see it, Faye was not just created out of nothing. She's actually the manifestation of all the darker elements of Kim's own personality.

You see, for every personal trait that society values, there is a corresponding dark counterpart, capable of unleashing tremendous destruction if allowed to flourish unchecked. Ambition can become greed and hubris... pride can lead to the domination and oppression others.

Self-consciousness becomes vanity and the urge to help others can easily become twisted into a urge to rule. These are the darker elements of human nature and they are something that each and every one of us carries deep inside ourselves. Thankfully, cultural conditioning teaches us how to keep such impulses bottled up, buried deep within ourselves where they will never see the light of day. But just like all other personality traits, these impulses are amplified in type-A individuals such as Kim, and on the rare occasions when they seep through to the surface, suffering invariably follows.

It is in this way that Faye is effectively Kim's darker reflection: An "anti-Kim" if you will. D. N. Amy's formula did not create Faye so much as it unleashed her, giving form to those malevolent instincts that she had spent so long sealing away from the world. She is the personification of Kim's personal demons, and even if Kim should win the struggle between them, those demons will not share in Miss Morgan's fate.

No, those darker angels of Kim's nature will still be with her, just as they always were. For you cannot hide from yourself, and such instincts are just as much a part of her as her emerald eyes or auburn mane. In a sense, Faye will always be with her. The violet-eyed inner malevolence that spawned her will always be present, lurking just below the surface, patiently awaiting the opportunity to escape once more.
princessvmlg chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Awesome! just awesome! Ron's Mystical Monkey powers rule! I really like the whole Faye talk about chosen one and stuff. really cool! can't wait for next chapter.
JCS1966 chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Really intense battle here, Shallow15. It may have been extreme in some places, but it's good to get out of the comfort zone for a little while..

I wholeheartedly concur with what CB73 said. After they deal with Faye, someone needs to get the real b**ch who started this nightmare in the first place.

Looking forward to the conclusion!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 2/27/2010