Reviews for The Hyde Factor
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
DNAmy needs to have an accident with an electical box...
screaming phoenix chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
This was one of the best knock down drag out hair pulling eye gorging fights between a MMP charged Ron and Evil Kim I have read. No mercy or quarter was giver received or expected as both opponents fought with all the weapons available to them.

Ron comment at the end was priceless,Betty's was memorable.

Keep up the good work.
Uncanny12 chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Lol at the end there:) I like this chapter.
eoraptor chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
some of it was a bit over the top, even for a KP story, but still, a good chapter... looking forward to the conclusion
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Now that was an epic battle. Even Faye's taunts did little to Ron's determination. :D

I mean WOW,who knew he had that much power to stop Kim/Faye. :D

I surely do hope that the heroes/brainaics can bring Kim back from within her mind. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I can't wait to read of what you have planned for the next chapter. ;)
soulman3 chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
Now this chapter was exciting!

Hate to say it, but a few people what was coming to and Faye is about to have a duke out.
Muzzlehatch chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
I thought that it was going to be "Morgause", but close enough.
Karon19 chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Yes! Ron's steppin up once again. Faye's in for the toughest fight of her life. Keep in mind that Kim never saw Ron take out the Lowardians as she was knocked out - hence, Faye has no idea what he's capable of. That's got to give him some advantage. At the very least, it's going to be a close fight.

Wow. Will Du dies. That's becoming a major cliche in this fandom. People really hate that guy.

I'm curious to see that movie you mentioned, "Identity," is it? I don't care if you spoiled it. I'm not one for solving the mystery as I am for going along for the ride so even though you spoiled the ending, I still want to see how it happens.

~Darev
JCS1966 chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Man,the way Faye dealt with Will was brutal; makes one wonder how Betty would've handled it, even though he essentially sold her out.

Looks like the endgame is upon us. Ron's risking it all to save the woman he loves, if he can. Hope he can without badly damaging Kim's body...

This has been a really dark, and enjoyable, tale, Erin. Looking forward to how this ends!
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Well this isn't going well. :(

It seems that while Faye's was originally obeying Kim's orders, she was still a bit out of control when she was having her time "saving the day." :(

And it seems that it makes things worse with Kim's love ones as well when they met up with Faye and this was after she killed Will Yu. :(

It seems that Ron is risking everything to get his girlfriend back and I for one hope he is successful. :)

Please do keep up the great work on an even greater storyline like this one. ;)
Fabius Maximus chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Well, Hyde vs. Ron. Given what Ron did last time, it shouldn't be a contest, except he's trying not to kill the body.

Unless he decides that Kim really, honestly is dead, in which case, Faye's likely toast.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
To add to what screaming phoenix said:

So get your tickets while you can, Faye may not be kind on those who miss out...
screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
I discovered this late but better than not at all. You do a deft job of weaving the Jekyll/Hyde myths into the KP universe and make it a convening and entertaining tale. You do an especially fine job in describing the two personalities that inhabit Kim's body.

Kim is the practical one one seeks to negotiate with her other half. Fay just wants it all now. The fights she had with the GJ agents especially Wil Du were brutal and believable. Now people know just how dangerous Kim Possible could be if she really cut loose.

Ron is still the steadfast boyfriend and partner who seeks to return his love to her senses. The upcoming battle should be one for the books. Mystical Monkey Master vs Crazed alter ego, one night only!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Excellent chapter. Guess Ron will need to use all his power now to, at least, hold Faye long enough to tranquilize her.

Keep the good writing.
Jason Barnett chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
I like it, though I hope you're down to one or two chapters. I've seen to many authors try to stretch something out once it got to a great end point.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »