Reviews for The Hyde Factor
Karon19 chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Like a good movie by Uwe Boll-Zing! Damn, Shallow, you don't hold any punches.

This whole thing's turning out to be some sort of morbid spy fic. A crazed sociapathic killer on the loose, a heroine trying to hold onto her sanity, a mysterious formula, a goverment agency willing to go beyond their principles to bring said villian down...the plot keeps getting thicker.

And they're on a timer too. You've got the suspense thing wrapped down tight, Shallow.

Karon19 chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Ach! Well done! The whole Bonnie trapped in a mall theme had a certain "Saw" ambiance to it. Least she got that one good kick in.

Having S on your side against an enemy like Faye might not be such a bad idea. Kim's got to look at the bigger picture. She may not like the implications, but if there's anyone with the resources to combat Faye outside of GJ, it's S.

Karon19 chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
The dreaded Faye. While I think she's cool and everything, I can't help noticing how alike she is to Shego. Cynical. Intimidating. Upfront. Flirty with a morbid taste for wanton destruction. It's like they're twins. I know she kicked Shego's ass in the first chapter, but it still does not take away the fact that they're personalities are too similiar.

Director's conversation with ICAD hints toward the problem facing today's world. Governmente agencies out of control with a "whatever means possible" attitude. It hits close to home.

Uncanny12 chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
OH MY GOD!

THAT WAS AWESOME!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Excellent story, and cool job with Kim and Faye's twisted simbiosis.

Keep the good writing.
Karon19 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Talking about waking up in a bind. It must be absolutely frighting going to sleep not knowing whether or not you're going to wake up again. I mean if Faye does blow her brains out, it's not like Kim would feel it. She's the one that will be killed. But that doesn't make the threat any less terrifying.

Speaking of Faye, now that I see where the name comes from, I am less critical of it. I haven't read stories on Arthur, but I know a bit about the legend behind him. I really like the name Morgan L'Fey. Faye Morgan. It suits her.

Points for tying in the fic to an established story. The legend of Doctor Jeckle and Mister Hyde is classic. Bringing the two together gives your fic more substance. Well done.

JCS1966 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
What Global Justice has done with their actions tonight is just setting the stage for their downfall. If Ron doesn't pull the trigger, Faye will. Either way, I doubt anyone in the organization will survive long enough to stand before a congressional hearing on the whole mess.

Hopin' for a miracle here,
Fabius Maximus chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
"Kim folded her arms and llet out a short laugh. "Look, you MUST have seen the files. Especially the ones after the Lorwardian invasion. Do you really think Ron and I are going to be intimidated by an army of big guys with guns pointed at us?""

This is where GJ, ICAD one and possibly a very large portion of the earth might be in trouble. Have the considered that they're going to have to either carry through on that threat or back down- and whatever they do sooner or later they're going to deal with Ronald Stoppable?

it's a bit like kidnapping Michael the Archangel. Sure you've got him- what do you do with him?

Beyond that there's Faye and Kim- Kim's pod, and Faye is just nasty- and unlike Kim has no innocence to ruin- she knows that the only end to this is her being dead because they can never trust her, never let her go.

And ten of course there are ron's ninja friends, S the richest man in the world and all the network of friends and associates that Kim and her family have built up over the years...

This is not going to be a good day for GJ.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Wow who knew that Golbal Justice would take things that far to get Kim and Ron's attention ? :(

I mean WOW, I'm speechless with how things turned out. :(

Please do keep up the great work on this even greater story as it showed that things are truly going from Bad to worse and that's beyond the normal type of weirdness that Kim and Ron go through. :(
Karon19 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
A good flow to start with. The plot does follow a set point of events that doesn't make everything seem like it's happening out of context. In short, I'm able to follow it easily. You'd be amazed how many authors cannot do even that.

Kim sounds hot as a hyde. I wonder if Amy knew what she was creating when she considered injecting her with that syrum. Though I believe the evil side of Kim may want to thank her for it...by killing her. Lord knows Shego almost paid for it with her life.

Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Been a while. I was about to re-read your stellar "Timebreaker" again when I started to wonder what you've been up to. I checked your stories and this one seemed interesting. You've set the stage well enough, though I believe this "Faye's" introduction was a bit sudden. And that she overpowered Shego so easily.

It's odd how the evil Kim scenario was never explored in the KPverse. I mean for a show known for tackling cliches and pop culture references, you would think somewhere along the line the McCorkle and Schooley would have done a bad Kim routine. Ron seems to know what's going on. Perhaps I will be enlightened in the next chapter.

I see you have not updated this fic in a while. For my sake I relly hope you do. Timbreaker was a great fic and if that's any indication I'm sure I'm in for a ride.

keth1 chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
Awesome story.
Midnight6 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Hmm, I was waiting for this story, almost missed it as an update, but definitely glad you updated. And as always, I'm looking forward to seeing pencil pushers like ICAD getting their just deserts in the end. It's always rewarding seeing someone so drunk on power from barking orders from the safety of a desk getting a dose of reality. Welcome back, and update soon, heh.
Fabius Maximus chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
"Now see, all we need to do is get a hunk of meat the bear will follow, and run into the cage. Then the bear is trapped."

"But sir...won't that leave us in the cage with an angry bear?"

That's about the level of intelligence that ICAD is displaying. I wonder if they have considered that this would very likely be something that owuld make Kim turn control over to her, ah, darker side? Just *how many* favors Kim is owed by powerful people and how willing Faye would be to destroy ICAD... if, well for no other reason than they *annoy* her.

A very good chapter, starting I think, a Very bad Day for Global Justice.
FortressMaximus chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
Wow.

Things aren't looking good for the home team, and they just keep going from bad to worse.

Hopefully by the time it's all over Kim, Faye and company will shed a little light on the Shadow Agency that's targeting them and now their families.

I'm not sure how much MMP Ron's got at this point, but for the field to get a bit more balanced I'm hoping/guessing Sensei and Yamanouchi are aware of what's going on.

After all, ninja's work best in shadows.

Another great chapter, well worth the wait! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Oh..the whole bit with the phone? Nice touch.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »