Reviews for The Hyde Factor
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
This isn't going to end well. :(

I mean with this much chaos within the story, isn't there any way for it to have a happy ending ? :(

Still this was another great installment and great mixture of things to make this tale more exciting. :D

Please keep up the good work on this great story so far. ;)
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Well that certainly will make things go to "a hell in a hand basket". I can see your little american psycho breaking her no killing rule because of this. _~ good story.
Shthar chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
I do not see a happy ending for this one
Fabius Maximus chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Very interesting- and I have a bad feeling that the people who want to see Faye are making the terrible assumption that they could use her- could keep a sociopath with all of Kim Possible's skills under control...

Which is not a smart thing to assume.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Shallow,

That was quite the nice touch, adding the Pat Benatar song to enhance the 'horror film' atmosphere of Faye's toying with Bonnie.

Dr. Director having issues with reflections, huh? The plot thickens even further.

I look forward to your next chapter. Feel free to take your time. As long as each chapter is this good, it's worth the wait.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
eoraptor chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
As usual, glad to see this one renewed. Tis one of my favorites, and an excellent chapter. What happened to Bonnie shows that Faye isn't just playing around here, that she really is irredeemably evil.

hope the next chapter comes soon
Midnight6 chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Some stories simply draw you in. And while I'm only a recent addition to KP fanfics (Eva being my usual realm), I still find myself enjoying this. True, some obvious typos here and there, but you've got the pacing good, and the imagery on the dot. And with this latest chapter (read all 7 in one sitting), I think I'll enjoy where you're going. While Shego is a favorite of mine, Senor Senior Sr. is a close second. I just had a thought oh him played my Sean Connery, simply because he radiates confidence, and authority. Most villains in this show are somewhat easily portrayed, but he's got a lot more potential, which I do hope you capitalize on.
Farsan chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Good fic, but I think that the "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" novel was quite different from any of the movies.

From what I remember, the potion doesn't create a new, evil personality. It just changes the morality of the person who drinks it: One dose changed him to Hyde, and another turned him back.

He used the potion in order to free himself from his conscience for a while and allow himself to enjoy things he didn't allow himself to do, but when Hyde murders someone in a rage and the police starts looking for him, then he stops taking the potion.

Sadly for the doctor, after a small respite, he starts changing to Hyde spontaneously, and he must drink the potion to turn back into Jekyll. In the end, he runs out of the materials needed to create the potion and dies as Hyde, hidden in his own home because he fears the police finding him and unable to go back to Jekyll.

So, in the original novel, there is no personality conflict; just a willing alignement shift that grew out of control.
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Wow,

Who would have guessed that Faye would be that brutal to Bonnie. :(

I'm kind of shocked at this chapter and it seems that things are just starting to get worse for Kim Possible. :(

I encourage you to continue on with this story as it seems to be getting good. :D
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Very awesome stuff. Faye is definitely my favorite character in this fic. She reminds me of Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Their names even sound similar, coincidence? Anyway, I am really loving this, great job.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
This does not bode well for anyone involved. They need to figure something out, and quickly. Do Kim's parents know about Faye? I can't remember.
shthar chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
I do not see this ending well, for anyone involved.
Sandt21 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Yay, you updated! Omg, that chapter was so amazeing! Man u have turned faye into such a great villian.
Slyrr chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Trouble's a brewin'. If it weren't for the swears and the refrences to lewd behavior, I don't think I'd find much to object to. The story's engaging and I'm anxious to see what happens next...
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Shallow15,

Welcome back!

This chapter keeps the story moving along quite well.

I wonder just how Fay will feel about being handed over like a trinket to ICAD...

Sample line..."ICAD? I *MAD*!"

I am fastening my seatbelt for *that* confrontation.

Your friend in writing,