Reviews for The Hyde Factor
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Leopard Forest! LOL! Now THAT'S funny!
eoraptor chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Excellent update...

Aside from the glaring typo's scattered throughout the story, it's turning out great... this had the potential to degenerate into a bunch of bad sex and violence cliche's involving Faye, but you've done a great job of keeping the story up and interesting with good twists at the right points.

looking forwards to the next update.
eoraptor chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
great little twist at the end...

looking forward to the next installment ASAP.
FAH3 chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I like this so far. Very twisted and interesting. You want to hate Fay, but you can't help but start liking her. I also like how your putting part of the show JEKYLL into this. Keep up the good work.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Oh dear, Faye is a bit sly.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Morgan La Faye, Morgan fraken La Faye. I'm a big Stargate fan so I get the refrance. As for Faye threating to commit suicide if Wade develops an antidote... The fact of the matter is that it'd be extremly hard to completly wipe out ether Faye or Kim, because they're esentualy 2 unique sentient beings trying to inhabit the same place in time and space. So ether you use some kind of teleporter, or cloning machine (preferably using some kind conscence tranferance method), or some other piece of technology to split them up, then they will be locked in a eternal battle of wills over the use of aformentioned place. Of corse once they 'split up' the battle will begin in ernest, and by that I mean a game of global cat & mouse that will leave ether Kim or Faye dead. The stakes couldn't be higher, the fate of the world is in the balance. No pressure though.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
bervo so now-kp-haes-gavein-faye-reules about monquie&ron,s-famly

kp-naver-sad-anyting-about-booine/bon-bon-is-garter-japorpdy saure

booine-may-a-jaerk she-dont-become-ejoy-toy

come-on-kp-show-booine-you-caer-about-her
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
S-15,

This was another great chapter in this story. The rules seem fair for all concerned.

Nice bit of chicanery on the part of FM, setting up KP with the rope sitch.

I look forward to your next installment.

dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
bervo hm ive worked faye,s-attcks she's-take-out-one-who

cood-gave-faye-pormbs like-shego-ex-hero&kllgain-so faye-wants-reul-waithout-porb-this-my-theory
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
S-15,

This plot line has not slowed down in the least. It is still going at a good pace. I look forward to your next chapter.

Some possible input...

My personal suggestion for a name would be Cyndie Louise Starks. Each word has six letters, making a '6' reference. BTW, the first name (different spelling) is the same as my ex-wife. She was just as evil as Kim/Hyde! :*)

Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Wow, great twisted series so far. :D

I can't wait for it to continue on.

I mean will Kim ever find a cure to her disease ? :(
Sandt21 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
awesome story! i love the concept of kims greatest foe being herself. update soon! i'm putting this on my faves!
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Well, it's getting interesting. Possibly, we may see Kim and her alter-ego fight over who gets Ron. Reminds me of a few of Classic Cowboy's stories, Power Rangers foremost because of the White Tigress.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Shallow15,

I just finished reading chapters 2 & 3. I am glad you took the time to give this particular mission the care it deserved.

Your bio said you 'don't care', but nobody can write this well without caring at least a little bit. In keeping with my tradition and duty of 'Keeping it real' with cheers and jeers when appropriate, I must say I found one thing 'out-of whack' with chapter 2...

In several episodes of the actual show, along with almost every reference to her in virtually every other Fan-fic I have ever read about her, the first name of Mrs. Dr. P. is 'Anne', not 'Lisa'. I know it's a 'nit-pick', but I think your attention to detail should have picked up on something so obvious.

Be that as it may, the main story is rolling along quite well. I look forward to your next installment.

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Ms. Mills/Shallow 15,

Miss Possible & Ms. Hyde...now *that's* a concept worth pursuing!

I have always been fascinated with the whole "Dr. Jekyll" concept. It is much better than a clone/robot/evil twin story. The internal conflicts of a hero...Marvel Comics re-built their entire company with that in the 1960's, and it is just as compelling as ever.

I also like how 'Faye' turned around Shego's dialogue and threw it back at her.

I also notice that Ron and Wade have good, strong roles in this story so far. Since your bio indicates this is your 26th story, I am glad you have enough experience to not skimp on the side characters.

I notice there are three chapters so far. I will read both chapters 2 & 3 before the next review. This looks like a concept too deep for just three chapters. Therefore, I look forward to your next update.

132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »