Reviews for Calamity of Errors
supernatural-princess17 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I really liked this :)
I also like how you didn't put them back together right away. That's way more realistic, having them as friends first.

Good job
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
sigh, the Turbo movie could've been so much better if they focused a bit more on the emotional aspect of it...lovely fic.
paper.creations chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Awe. That's totally what I missed in that movie!

Goodness, you write a good TK fic :D

Loved it.

-Maggie
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Hey, great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
gymkidz2000 chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
I'm glad you added those moments. Did you make the point to make the yellow ranger Aisha? Because in the movie; it was Tanya. Trust me; if it was Aisha in "Turbo"; there would've been a little more urgency when Kim and Jason got kidnapped.
Solarstone chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Kim is asking too much from Tommy, expecting him to keep in contact after cheating on him. It seemed as if in the last chap she still was in love with him, but this seems to contradict that.
Alwaysright1 chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
Aw, bittersweet but so good.
jammysexy12234 chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
beautiful story!is there gonna b anymore?

:D

write back han xoxox
Jen chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Very cute story and very well-written. I like how you ended it with friendship as a start. It's very realistic that it would go that way for them and it's definitely nice to see something different for once :-)
Vodams chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Cute Ending!
Vodams chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Keep em' coming..I like your version!
pinkywriter chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Wow, I must say this was truly a well-written adaptation of the Turbo movie. I loved every chapter of it. Well done! :)
Supergal2005 chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
I loved it! Have you thought of doing a sequel where they move from friendship to relationship?
Cranelove chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Sweet, sweet, sweet, I love it, so real, I meant i can totally picture it as a scene in the movie. It's good to have someone that can give us that talk that we needed, even as friends, that's a start, and it showed the personalities we knew on the show.

Great job, the same you have done with all your PR stories.

Hope to get more from you soon.

Mili