Reviews for The Journey to Becoming Us
tiny-ball-of-light chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Aw, these two chapters are so simple, yet so sweet! They give you the insight on Ron and Hermione's relationship which we weren't offered in the books. The second chapter nearly made me cry. Please write more; your writing is beautiful! :')
kinaabi chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Hello!

Apparently you haven't updated in three years... Please do.. They're very sweet, simple and still work in to the book :)
TeamPapaya chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
really good :)
iloveyou123 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Oh, please update this! I adore Ron/Hermione and it's really hard to find good fics with them. I know you haven't updated in...mhmm..years, lol, but if you get this review will you think about it? Great, amazing job in case I didn't mention.
Maggie Ann chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
first of all i want to say i have read over 300 staories and u are the first to get a review. second i want to say love it! trird and finally where can i get more of ur missing moments they are incredable!
Kaira77 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This is really good! love your style of writing, will have to keep an eye on this! :)
Hermione527 chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
EmmaLynn, EmmaLynn

dear, it's been AGES since i've read your fics!

Another excellent fic, by the way. It's so adorable! xD

keep writing!

-Bee
hermioneweasley96 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
please write more!PLEASE!
CowahBull chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
OMG! THAT ONE WAS EVEN BETTER! Pleasey Pleasey Pleasey write more and more...are you going to do one for page 625? YOU HAVE TO!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
that was so great.. I remember when I first read that part...my grandpa thought I hurt myself because I squeed so loudly and I giggled for about 20 minutes. I was so freakin happy. Thank you for making this one of your missing moments.
Kinah chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
So cute! I was just thinking how there needed to be stories to fill in the gaps a little! Ron and Hermione are my favorite!
ga nat nat chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
OMG so sweet! This almost made me want to cry... well, actually... I did cry just a TINY bit because it's so brilliantly done. I know how hard it can be to try to find something that weaves into the story correctly; I'm doing the same thing right now. It's just a one shot though, and this is a chapter story... my lordy... great job
ga nat nat chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
oh, this is great. really really great.
AJita chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
im still waiting!

plz post soon!
jessa-beth chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
This is so CUTE! I love it! The adorableness is overwhelming, in the best of ways, and it's making me all fuzzy inside. Wee!