Reviews for Rumors
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it - hilarious, especially Harry's last line.
Jessarie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
LoL, that was awesome!
jenkristo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that is so great!
MadiG chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
lol

Love that story
arwin-urban chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i think i have already sent a review but i got to say this again! love it so much halarious!
BrazillianFirecracker chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
lmfao!

That was clever!

I loved it.

(Thanks for your reveiw by the way)
Netrixie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I'm a laxy bum and didn't feel like signing in so here i am-

anyway, where was I? oh, right, at the part were i CRACK THE FUCK UP! OMG! that was great! I love it! HAHAHAHA! oww- my side hurts...
twitchi chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
*snickers* This I like. *lol* Great how you put it through three people, and getting the punch-line out only with the last one.
EscapingEarth chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this is pure is deserve an order of merlin,1st class. I LOVE THIS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!malfoys facee wud've looked so funny if tht was real!

Snapeys daughter xx
BlissBeMine chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
LMAO!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
love it :P

i know it's complete, but have you considered adding more to this story with more rumours/more innuendos? xD they're terribly amusing!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
NICE! That just makes me smirk in amusement.
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Lol i laughed so hard! that was great!
Furare chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Love it! Sometimes it's nice to find a story that doesn't have any big, heavy, meaningful point to make - something that's just there to make you laugh. And this does. It's great to see the 'incident' from all three points of view. And of course, Harry's line "I have someone to polish my broom for me" is simply golden. Simply adore smirking Harry. (Though this story does have a sad side - remembering the fate of Snape in canon. Not fair.)

Furare