Reviews for Deciding One's Fate
b chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
I
rukia isaioi chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
wow, how anyone could make anything sexy out of swat kats is worthy of some really killer awards and i must say my mind was blown. and 180 stories! are you a mega writer or are you starting them 10 at a time? it is tragic that fanfiction writing isnt a career though, because i have the feeling this one would have made your fortune. i look forward to reading more of your work. keep up the good work.

rukia
xox chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Awwwww... I always love a happy ending. :)

But wished the last chapter had been longer... a little bit more elaboration on the child-birth would have been great :)

Overall, a standing ovation ! :) AWESOME :)
xoxo chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG! Only first chapter and I'm hooked!:)

And I love how elegant and super cool Shakil Kamau is :)

LOVE IT!

And the Mpreg is a BIG BIG BONUS!

LOVE ur style of writing too!

OMG! I love everything abt this story! . Cant contain my excitement! It's driving me NUTS! :)
BookwormDragon chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
This is a great story and I really enjoyed it. I've read it 4 times already! But there are a few things that feel off, and since this is where it really shows up, I thought I'd address it here:

1. Feral's sudden acceptance and sympathy for his rapist is really jarring and out-of-character. I can understand a little unwilling sympathy for the tight spot the tiger found himself in, but this just went overboard real fast. He raped him, for goodness sake! And then forced him into an unwanted union. On top of that, he forced Feral to be complicit in his own rape and enslavement. Not something you forgive and forget overnight, even with therapy. It feels like you skipped over several weeks worth of justified anguish and misery here - I would really like to read about that. And for Shakil to justify his behavior by saying he had no other choice just makes it worse. Of course he had choices! He could have freed Feral without raping him and with no strings attached, and then followed him back to MegaKat City and courted him properly there. It would have taken longer, but Feral would have found it difficult to rudely turn away his benefactor. Shakil would have been the good guy - no rape required. Making pitiful excuses like he does should be setting Feral's fur on end!

2. Shakil's comments about the brothel earlier in the story. I can understand it then, since he didn't really care about Feral at that point, but later, he should have been furious about the place. They put Feral in danger and caused him great pain and emotional trauma. It was sheer luck that it didn't turn out worse. If Feral had never been kidnapped, he would never have been in danger. Shakil should not like going somewhere where his mate suffered so much. He should want to shut them down with force! Well, he should if he loves Feral as he professes to, anyway.

3. Feral's reasoning for not reporting his kidnapping. I can see him thinking like that, but Callie should have known better. While slavery might be legal in some countries, it is never legal to kidnap high-ranking officials from other countries and enslave them. If it was, no other countries would have anything to do with the country with such screwed up laws - nobody likes to be personally vulnerable! Kidnapping a high-ranking official from another country and then selling him into slavery is a great embarrassment for the stealing country - a diplomatic incident that would allow MegaKat City to wring them dry as they (Other country) attempted to avoid public embarrassment. I can see this as the sort of advantage that the Mayor would jump all over, using it to gain wealth for himself and the city. The Government of the other country should be falling over themselves to shut down the 'rogue criminals' responsible, even if they normally look the other way at such behavior.

That's all that really jumped out at me in this story. Despite all that, I really enjoyed this story and am reading it again.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I truly like this story! Does Shakil ever go near T-Bone/Chance? Why not switch Ulysses with T-Bone/Chance?
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 17 . 10/5/2007
Forgive me for waiting so long to review; I was too stunned by reading through this the first time to properly control my fingers afterward.
Jovianokami chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
That was a wondferl story! Chapter 16 was really great, I was wonder if Shakil would find out who was trying to kill Feral. i glad things turn out alright; so the kitten a boy? I was hoping it would be a girl but I know that clans rather have males then females. But it was a wondferl stroy that began well and end well too. So what are you going to do now?
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
Oh, that was great. I was so worried that Feral was going to lose his kitten. What is Shahil going to do? Is he going to stay by Feral saide now?
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
hey, this quit good. I can't how the storyline going but it really good! I hope you update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hmm...I never read anything like this. So it going to be a Feral/OOC? Hmm, I wonder how it going to turn out. Update soon!