Reviews for Ame ni Shichigatsu
ahans1b chapter 16 . 3/12
This was a sad story. I'm glad it had a happy ending. Kakashi was so cute in it. And FUCK Madara! This story did suck me in to know what happens with Naruto. The one thing I would have like to see is a bit more possessive and obsessed Sasuke over Naruto. And more of sasuke with naruto over so much Madara. Well written and captivating story.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 2/13
I loved reading this your write really well I enjoyed this story very much
you should make like a sequel sasunaru mpreg or about sasunaru mpreg and ItaMenma like a itachi older (30-32) who's sexy and dirty and a Menma younger (15-17) who's badass and seductive
cabbieforhire chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I was excited to read this until I read through the reviews as a precaution because of the warning and I'm glad I did. I can't stand rape fics of any kind and wish people wouldn't be afraid to put it as an explicit warning instead of dancing around it in hopes of either not 'spoiling' the story or bringing in more readers who wouldn't read it if they knew - which is fucked up in all kinds of ways.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
I'M SO HAPPY THIS GET HAPPILY EVER AFTER ENDING!

THEY DESERVE THIS HAPPINESS!

I was so afraid what would happen when they try to rescue Naruto.
Glad they succeed with flying color!

And hints of Sasodei on villain side was nice. :D

I LOVE IT!
senaxeth chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
Thank you.
anaha10 chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
hats off...:) :) *$ugoii*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
That was such a cute and beautiful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
So sad, so emotional, so cute and too short. The happy ending was too short! There needed to be more happy. But awwwww, naruto is just soooo precious especially the little baby scene
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I LOVE IT. I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FANFICTION. FANTASTIC job on writing such a beautiful story! As I was reading the end, I was tearing up and didn't even know it until tears started pouring out.. And let me be honest, I rarely cry when reading fanfictions. ;)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Wow really loved this story to bits!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I find it refreshing how your story has Sasuke always chasing Naruto where it's the exact opposite in the anime.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Wow that a lot of money for just one week
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Wow what a perfect way to get him out of the situation without changing Sasuke's personality.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Man I thought that he would get saved right away, it's a shock and an interesting twist that he wasn't. Want to keep reading but it's now 1am so I'll have to continue tomorrow.
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I'M FINISHED! I remembered why I love this fic so much. Its so romantic, and probably the best SasuNaru shota fanfic I have EVER read. Thanks again for the great fic.