Reviews for Ame ni Shichigatsu
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 4/14
I'M SO HAPPY THIS GET HAPPILY EVER AFTER ENDING!

THEY DESERVE THIS HAPPINESS!

I was so afraid what would happen when they try to rescue Naruto.
Glad they succeed with flying color!

And hints of Sasodei on villain side was nice. :D

I LOVE IT!
senaxeth chapter 16 . 4/11
Thank you.
anaha10 chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
hats off...:) :) *$ugoii*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
That was such a cute and beautiful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
So sad, so emotional, so cute and too short. The happy ending was too short! There needed to be more happy. But awwwww, naruto is just soooo precious especially the little baby scene
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I LOVE IT. I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FANFICTION. FANTASTIC job on writing such a beautiful story! As I was reading the end, I was tearing up and didn't even know it until tears started pouring out.. And let me be honest, I rarely cry when reading fanfictions. ;)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Wow really loved this story to bits!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I find it refreshing how your story has Sasuke always chasing Naruto where it's the exact opposite in the anime.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Wow that a lot of money for just one week
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Wow what a perfect way to get him out of the situation without changing Sasuke's personality.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Man I thought that he would get saved right away, it's a shock and an interesting twist that he wasn't. Want to keep reading but it's now 1am so I'll have to continue tomorrow.
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
I'M FINISHED! I remembered why I love this fic so much. Its so romantic, and probably the best SasuNaru shota fanfic I have EVER read. Thanks again for the great fic.
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Uchiha Madara would die by his hands...

I Luv Luv LUV badass Sasuke! I LURVE IT!
YAOILUVRGRL chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
No one believes a 5'6 middle class white girl with three tones hair and green-blue eyes can speak a lick of Japanese.

Me: Ha! You think you got it hard? Try being a medium-brown skinned, huge ass afro ( I'm talkin 20 inches of kinky-curly hair ) AND huge ass urbanista black girl who speaks Japanese. Trust me when I say this. Blacks have it harder. I guess its because Black culture in America is so much different from Japanese culture, no one would expect a black person to be interested in Japan's culture or language and vice versa. Not to mention most Eastern Asians value pale skin, straight hair and well...cuteness. Everything black people are not. I mean, Japanese women ( and even men ) strive to be cute, thin, and innocent looking while black women strive to be the opposite which is sexy/hot/, thick/curvy, and an angel from down under/sin incarnate. So believe me when I say its more believable to others when white people say they speak Japanese than black people.

But what I wanted to say was ( sorry, I ranted a bit ) I've already read this story, but it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD that I just HAD to read it again. I love SasuNaru shota. And you're right, its hard to find good fanfics on that. But I just wanted to tell you I'm in love with this fanfic, and I enjoyed it the first time I read it and I'm enjoying it again. Thank you for taking the time out to write this fic and finish it. Luh ya, An G'bye!
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
I think you should go back and use spell check on this... (I mean it's pretty fast and quick...)