Reviews for Always
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen in the next chapter
BorchMadsen chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
I love this story :) Hoping to see more of it in the future :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Brilliance fantabulous magnificence superbness intelligence wonderment
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Desperately need more of this story. Please please please please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
great chapters! How cute how Jack is falling for her, I really hope they end up together ;)
luv2read2 chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
So glad your back! I was loving this story so I am very excited to see how this story ends. Update soon!
suinami chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
So happy you update the story :DDD
Love the interaction of Jackson and Lisa in this story.
EmpireX chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
An update! Yay! Jackson really seems to be in hot water now. So exciting!
MikkiANNE chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Good to have you back :) I actually squealed when I saw the chapter alert in my inbox, it's been a while.

Can't wait to read the next chapter really soon :)
Arix95 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
please update, this is a good story!:)
BW4eva chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Glad I stumbled upon this story! I am thoroughly enjoying it! Can't wait for the next update. :)
kon-KON chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
Update soon.
CloverX chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
I’ve reached the last chapter and now I stand before you with thunderous applause! I absolutely love your story - I’m definitely living in this world that you created for these two characters. Thank you for putting tons of time, effort, and care in every word you wrote.

So my next question is...when’s the next update? My eyes can't wait to feast on the next chapter - so PLEASE update soon. :)
CloverX chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Oh why did Lisa have to meet her dad so soon for dinner? She should have just said: "No dad, I can't meet you in 15 minutes. Ummmm how about an hour...two hours tops?" That way she and Jackson could have gotten down to business...WINK - WINK - WINK! :D
CloverX chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Woah! This chapter was so moving, that I'm a little in awe. I was heartbroken about Lisa revealing her scar and swept away by their yearning desire for each other. Having Jackson snuggle with Lisa at the end, was such a nice touch.