Reviews for Bleeding
daisycb chapter 7 . 3/26
I will keep looking for more
"He was calling for Harry's mother. He was calling for a woman who married the primary
tormenter in his young life, the man who almost killed him as a boy."

Hermione wasn't aware of any of this, and before seeing the memories, Harry had only a vague idea, which he disregarded anyway.
Elise chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Please finish this! Please please please! It's amazing so far!
Thea chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
This is simply wonderful! I adore it! One of the best fictions I have ever read. Please, please, please finish it, even though it now has been a very long time :-)
muumi2three chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Oh what a shame that you couldn't update this... in three years. I would still love to read more of it. Some good writing, good characterisation, and unique ideas.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Please update, and will there be romance?
wildmageofgalla chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Oh noes, a turn for the absolute worst!

You really should finish this. Yeah, like you'll read this three years later...
Kniga-Sitara chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Please update :)
Elanordh chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This story is awesome. Please, please continue.
Relent1ess chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Wow. I love this story. Please update. This is one of my most favorite stories.
FourthHallow chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
PLEASE continue, I love the way you write! I really hope for a happy ending for Severus Snape here!

Ms Llewellyn chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
omg! lol, i like it! cant wait till you update! bye
zafaran chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
I found a link to this from Whitehound's site where she lists good fics with a lot more description than what ffnet allows to be posted as a summary. More, more, more, please. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Miravisu chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Eagerly awaiting further chapters! We must know more about this Late Possession!
Iva1201 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I am really curious what will happen next in this. You are quite unpredictable, you know, but hopefully Bill could meet them somehow?