Reviews for Serendipity
SpyAgent001 chapter 2 . 3/18
Oh my gosh, I loved this! The transporter-in-the-closet idea was great. It was hard to stop laughing at Daniel thinking he'd won and then Jack walking into the guest room in the middle of the night...with Jacob there.

Need more.

weezer42 chapter 2 . 2/15
funny and sweet...thanks for sharing.
ReviewingReader chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
GREAT! So great.
I had SO much fun reading this!
What else is there to say? I almost missed that there was a second chapter but when I didnt I really apreciated that one too. But the first one was even better. Both (I feel like reviewing on two at once) are great and funny and great. Though the sequel has that angsty moment. The stories feel right. And yes, theyre fluffy but in a very good way.
Thank you so much for writing!
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I don't have words enough to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I can see Jack's face when he realizes Jacob is in that bed. Wish I had a closet like that, but of course I would want a clone Of RDA circa season 8 to transport.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was so funny and could only happen to our intrepid Sam and Jack. So Tauri twinkies are the wheels that grease intergalactic commerce. Wonder how bagels would work. Nice to know.
PaulaRway chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Quite simply - a joy. This was fabulous from start to finish. Brava!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Wow & the second chapter is sweet & funny & amazing! You write the 2 of them so well! I love it :-)
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Adorable! :-D
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Cute and fun!
remygeon chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Aww... Sweet :)

This is such a cool fic! Chapter 1 was pretty cool too :D
SaraBahama chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
That was delightful. I had no problem hearing and seeing the characters as I read. Clever and quirky plot -I'm glad you added the second chapter. Well done!
Schatze8210 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
great story. Thanks for sharing
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Such fun!
T chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Dangnabbit, that was the cutest thing I've read in a long time
LadyMo chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
this was a good story. It was very amusing. I smiled alot. Things doesn't seem to go well for Jack Sometimes and really has plan A ever worked for them? He had a plan and he was going to make a move and Hammond retiring got in the way. I'm glad sam decided to make the next move. I think 3 months is enough time to wait for Jack to make the move.

Also only Jack could come up with an excuse that he thought of using and it turned out to be true. I could see the look on his secretary's face.