Reviews for Battle's End
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Remember what happened the LAST time someone tried that? Poor General I almsot feel bad for him
SkyHighFan too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
It would take more than a phaser to damage the warp core enough to destroy it
LittleJaneway chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Update faster! update faster!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
This is good but it is complicated. By the way Belanna should be B'Elanna.

Apart from that this is good and I look forwward to the next update.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
The plot thickens! This is good but it's getting a bit confusing with you adding so much to both storylines at the same time.

However this is good and I'm off to read the last chapter.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
This is interesting twist. I like the way you're using the two parallel storylines together.

Off to read the next chapters.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Well this certainly is original. I did notice that you missed out words in certain places and the sect you were describing are the Kazon Nistrum.

Apart from that great. I'll continue reading.
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is good but you need to explain how the Kazon got there. A slipstream drive, A transwarp corridor or another method.

Also i noticed that you said Voyager had hull breaches from deck five through to deck thrity two. Voyager only has fifteen decks.

Apart from that this is looking good and it's certainly an interesting idea.
Singing Violin chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
I'm very confused about what's Janeway's dream and what's reality. But whichever, Janeway's going to be upset! And I'm hoping Chakotay will be there when she shows it! (Yup, that's all I want, being the JCer that I am).

I would also like it if you didn't use the word "specie" to mean "species." The word "species" is singular *and* plural like "fish" or "deer" (also examples of sets of species). While "specie" is technically an acceptable way of expressing what you mean, according to dictionary dot com, it is not the standard usage, and was certainly never used on the show. In fact, the main definition of "specie" has to do with money, and not at all with species.
Singing Violin chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Thank you for the JC bit ("bit" being the operative word...I hope there's more to come in future chapters). Looking forward to where you go from here.
Singing Violin chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Well, that's one way of dealing with it, I suppose. Now it reminds me of the episode "Coda" a bit only without the JC! (Seriously, though, throw the JC'ers a bone and make them *touch*! Just have Chakotay squeeze her arm in sickbay or something...doesn't have to be much, just as much as they'd have on the show!)

Also, "species" is both singular and plural. There is no such word as "specie."
AbFab chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Oh, a nice turn of events. So it was all just a dream...I was already wondering how all of that would fit together. Interesting twist. Please continue.
Singing Violin chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Umm, before you go on with this, please review "Basics" and "The Equinox." Ransom and Seska were definitely killed, and Ransom was Starfleet - despite veering away from his training for a while, he'd never fire before looking with phaser on kill. And presumably after "Basics" the crew of Voyager would be better prepared for such a scenario.
Tim chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
As someone pointed out, it sounds a lot like Basics. And one more thing: 15 dead people is A LOT. Voyager has a crew complement of about 150, so that means 1 in 10 people died. So Janeway really wouldn't just say "damn", but at the very least "mega super damn", or something. :p
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
So far this is very similar to the episode "Basics" except that it's later in time. You will have to explain how the Kazon got there. Also, there are a few typos (read it over and you will find them). But, good start, please continue.