Reviews for Love Led Me On
LoveLulu chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Man that was fantastic, I was just laughing my butt off. You're an amazing writer, you really are! And I'm just so bummed that there wasn't a follow-up! Any chances for an update?
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like it
boothimyours chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
oh wow, I loved it. and while I definitely could use my imagination when it comes to what happens next, I would prefer to read your version of the upcoming events. so I would love it if you posted more on this. I really like your style of writing and would love to see you updating your fics again. but I guess Comfortable Liar is a lot of work and that your other fics have to wait.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
is there more to this fic?
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
oh so sweet and sad! beautifully written brucas - hope u continue!
Janelle1002luvsBrucas chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
So I absoloutely love this, I love the stories where Brooke and Luke are best friends! It says it's a one shot but I know you can't leave it like this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
brucaslove chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
please please continue the story. i love it, i absolutely, incredibly and amazingly love it. get more chapters in and have more brooke and lucas (brucas) and lucas and rachel (lachel) friendship and scenes. you are the best and please continue the story. you have an amazingly great gift and i ask you to use it and contine the story. love you
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! You cant just stop there and leave us hanging like that! What the heck! LOL. Update, update, update!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
justlikebrooke chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
first of all, i can't believe i never read this. Secondly; do you call that an ending, missy? I want to know what Rachel's plan was. And i want to see BL get together. Preferably with hot steamy sex.

you have some time before we have to crank out the next update for Comfortable Liar, so go! Write!

I'm waiting...

Brucas10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I really want you to continue with this one-shot. I think it is amazing and it would be awesome to make it into a story.
brucas224 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
loved it more more brucas love and naley and the gang love it update soon!
rosseyanna chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
great story about their friendship and hidden feelings.

oh, this is just a one-shot? seriously, this is really great though.. would love if you could update this one..
squaredplanet chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OMG you have to write MORE! that was KooL!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really liked it! The story was soo cute, good job!

Only one critique, the whole "between me and Luke" is actually grammatically correct, I know it seems so small, just wanted to point it out!