Reviews for Love Led Me On
stephy04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
omg omg i love it you need to update asap
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Awesome story!

And I love how you worked in Mouth's line; "I always thought you two had the same heart."

Amazing, seriously.
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
so this is a oneshot yeah?

it was amazing - seriously so cute

i loved where they were sleeping in bed together, you write brucas so cute

gah - if this was season 5 i think i'd die of a brucas overdose

LOVED IT

they so are the ross and rachel of the group

i love how haley swore!
mk chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
omg i loved the chapter! it was AMAZING! i love all of your stories and you are such a good writer. Pleae make this a two-part! Like w/ brucas addmitting their feelings. :)
l-a-c-18 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You sure have a way with words. I swear every time i read something of yours, whether its the first time or the fifth time I am amazed. You describe everything so well, feelings and all. Sometimes I hate when people explain what has happened in the past because it just comes out like a list and never has any real depth, but with you, you make me understand it all, i can picture it and it doesnt come off like a grocery list.( I just got through writing mine. lol) You have a gift girl.

I just love love love how wonderful the BL friendship is. They have grown so close. This is how it could be if Mark would just pull his head out of Peyton's ass long enough to take a wiff of fresh air. That guy is going down hill fast and its so not even funny. Anyways, enough of him. I can go on and on all night on how crappy Mark is. lol

“Lets go home, Tree Hill just isn’t the same with out you pretty girl.” He winked.

She grinned up at him and laughed. “Aw, how cute. You missed me!”

“I always miss you.” He smiled sweetly and hefted her bag up higher on his shoulder.(I loved that part. Everytime I read it I go "aww". lol)

I thought the whole money jar thing was priceless.

I love Haley and the Friends reference. Not to mention the whole Rachel comment. You just gotta love that girl. Shes right in her assesment of Brooke and Lucas. They do act like a couple without the sex and kissing.

I just want to quickly throw in here that I love how you write Brooke and Lucas. The part in here where they sleep together and he kisses her shoulder and calls her babe and tells her a story and wraps his arm around her waist. Everything is just perfect. lol

I absolutely loved the whole burglar scene you added. It was so cute and the way Lucas reacted to being made to stay over all week just shows how he really feels about her whether hes ready to admit it or not. And now on to Rachel. I love her so much, which is funny because there was a time where i didnt care for her all that much. but thats was probably because of Mark and his non ability to write. lol But yeah, your Rachel is great. I'm gload she finally got Lucas to see what everyone already knows. He's in love with Brooke.

Game night was classic. I love reading friendly times when they are together with out the wicked witch Peyton to ruin things. Both Brooke and Lucas are so obvious its not even funny. I'm glad Haleys is there to help Brooke out like Rachel was with Lucas. I'm with everyone else. This cant be the end. You have to write more. I need to know what's gonn ahappen next with OUR couple. Maybe you could just tell me what you would have written. Thats just as good to me. lol

Anyways, I loved this and I'm glad you wrote this. Keep up the good work. Talk to you soon! Love ya!
itsonlyinevitable chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i seriously hope that was not just a one shot because I LOVE IT! it's soo cute. brucas is so under appreciated anymore because leyton is so widely loved. which sucks. cause brucas is adorable. please, please continue this!
brucasisl0ve3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aww, hun. This was the most adorable story, i loved it.

ahh i'm so sad it's a one shot. you have to make a sequel!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
loved it update soon
BL-CS chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
its done? NO NO NO! u cant end it like that! there needs to be admission of FEELINGS!

but anyway.. i loved it to death! cmon continue it! make it a 3 parter or something! pwease!
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw! Now, I HAD to check this out, because I was in need of some serious Brucas fluff. And WOW. This is just so adorable. Loved all the playful banter. I loved Rachel and Brooke calling each other Firecrotch and Fat-Ass. Loved every second of Brucas. You are fantastic! I loved this. Write a million more! Oh, and the jar of money was classic. God, this was just so cute!
B.P.Davis chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ypu cant end it like this.. come on!:( Love the story, omigosh so good:D love your writing:D
snowbabie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This seriously cannot be complete...there is soo mcuh more you can write about...like say haley and rachel coming to join forces to save brucas ) please say you'll update...i'll be waiting ~snowbabie
Laura369 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
it's not fluff or light at all.

seriously.

they don't even end up together.

it was really good though.

i think it's totally cute them being all friendly and suchh.

and i can totally see it being that way too.
Alpal206 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Ah that was amazing!If that happened in s5, I'd cry of happiness. It was written beautifully but the ending left me wanting more. Oh well, guess I'll have to think it all worked out in my mind ;) Awesome job again and please update Broody and The Bitch soon!
brooke05 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I loved it ! you have to write another chapter. I wish this would happen in the show but I don't think so, Mark loves his pucas. But I miss my brucas and want them back so I'm always happy to read such great fics like yours.

You have to update and turn this oneshot into a story ! please.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »