Reviews for Love Led Me On
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You should so continune! I loved it!
suki1916 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
uh, you have to continue. That was by no means an end :-P
Mrs O-Town chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Girl, this better not be a one-shot. How you made me fall in love with all those characters again. I love how you've portrayed them and I would love for this to be how season 5 is. Alas, it probably will be the opposite knowing Mark. But I love your writing and hope you continue this since it has so much potential.
LOVE it chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
oh I LOVE this! please update soon!
Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
it's great! update ASAP!
brucasbrathanbaleybrachel chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Awesome story. I love Rachel making Luke realize and Haley making Brooke realize. Can't wait for next chapter.
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was so perfectly cute and I loved every line of it. I absolutely love the idea of Luke and Brooke being friends again and then going from there. The way everyone interacted was so perfect. And how adorable/hilarious was game night? It was so funny how competitive everyone was. This is exactly how I'd like everything to play out. And I absolutely loved the Friends analogy by the way. This was absolutely perfect and I definately wouldn't mind seeing it evolve into something more than a one-shot. So good!
shehasnotime chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh, I absolutley loved this! It was such an awesome thing to read and I really hope Mark does go this way. Rachel interogatting Lucas was the best and I loved Brooke calling her Fire-Crotch.

Hee! I loved this part so much

“The Brooke Davis lip nibble? The sultry sway in your hips? The seductive come hither leer in your eyes?” Haley accused shamelessly.

Brooke’s mouth fell open in shock. “Excuse me? That was harmless flirting. Luke and I do it all the time.” She rolled her eyes.

“Okay,” Haley nodded, “first of all? Congratulations on using the correct sentence structure there.” She patted her friend's cheek proudly. “And second?” She walked over to the jar full of money and dug around in her pocket for some change. “Pardon my French but… you’re full of shit.” She dropped four quarters into the jar.

The come hither leer made me laugh so hard. I'm glad THIS Lucas realized he's in love with Brooke...now she needs to do the same.

Awesome job!
ILoveYouTooPrettyGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Really Good. I Loved It & Could Also See This Happening! Hopefully Mark Does Take A Hint.
Potato92 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Loved it!

The friendship with the possibility for more was so great!

I just completely enjoyed it!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3