Reviews for Welcome to the Jungle
Yodes chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Loved this story.
CaramelCarmen chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
AH! Loved the sequel lol :D but I was majorly sad when I realised there wasn't another chappie for me to read! I was like 'Uh...where's the rest of it?' I hope that one day you will start a third story as I absolutely love it! Write on!

CaramelCarmen chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Absolutely loved 'Welcome to Paradise' when I got to the end of it I was like awh I hope she's done a sequel and if you hadn't I was going to harass you to write one! But luckily you had written one so now I can't wait to finish reading it! I think you should write more stories with Ty, Dean and Sammy. Would love it if you did :D Love Ty as well seeing as she is perfect for Dean!

AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
THAT was freakin' SWEET! Not too cheesy, with just the right amount of Wichester Snark.
RETIRED666 chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Aw cute ending! I hope you continue with this story...yet again lol. I've grown very attached to Ty. XD
Charlotte chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
Don't call me woman! :) Awesome ending, perfect in fact. My only question is what apartments Dean was watching because you can't sit across the street and watch ours from a car... I suppose he could be sitting on the mountain though, lol. Seriously though, awesome.
Katsy388 chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
A brilliant ending to a brilliant story :) Loved it! And I'm hoping there's gonna be a sequel to the sequel - this can't be the last time we hear about the adventures of Ty with the brothers!
Amy chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
I love this story! I really enjoy the interaction between Ty and Dean. You make me laugh and cry - sometimes at the same time. Thank you for sharing your story! I love it!
Jax118 chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
Ok...and the sequel to this sequel will be up when again? Haha...great chapter, love the Ty character and hope to hell that there's more to come in the future!
a.sam chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
Pretty fantastic!

Thank goodness she's going with. I would have been one unhappy camper!
a.sam chapter 13 . 11/18/2008

Or maybe okay, don't maker her leave!

That's why it got so bad the first time! GR!

Great story! Love it!
Macs chapter 13 . 9/22/2008
Well, this is great funn to read!

I'm seriously enjoying this, I love your character. She's just the right amount of confusingly love struck and the fact that it's taken a story and a half for her to tell Dean she loves him is a greta idea. I hate all those authors who don't stay true to character.

A few spelling mistakes here and there are sometims offputting but other then that, I can't wait to read some more of this!
Mandalynn23 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Ok I know Im alittle late but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I just finshed both..wasnt sure if this was the last chapter. IF it is its a great way to end it. If not cant wait to read more!

RETIRED666 chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
Damn, what a story. Just reread it from the beginning. -sighs- I believe us fan girls always put Dean through the hardest things! Anyway, this is yet again an amazing story and I want to see how you finalize the ending XD
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
Man! Dean looks INCREDIBLY hot when working on his baby! I"M surprised you didn't say anything!