Reviews for Broken Promises
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Please update! This is really good!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
What the hell was that last song?
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Luna! I frekin loved her!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Just reading that last authors note made me scared as hell.
KimOfDrac chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Ok I love this story but it bothers me so much that you got so many names wrong...

And it is impossible to survive for 3 weeks with a cracked skull. For one thing he'd bleed to death in less than a day and also the body will shut down from lack of nutrition.

The story in itself is so good I feel it's such a shame there are mistakes in such important details. Please re-write this! Or I would be happy to do it for you because it's such an emotional story
HoodieNinja18 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
this chapter was pretty good. nice cliffy by the way. but the little thing that has been bothering me throughout the story is the little fib ups with the HP facts. like the fact that Filch( not Flich) is a squib therefore he has no magic, so the spell he whispered wouldn't have worked. and you named Hermione's twins strange names, one of which you got wrong. the ghosts name is Moaning Myrtle not Myriel. Plus if you haven't read the last book, her kids are named Hugo and Rose i believe. i know choosing to rename them is just fine, but at least please correctly do it. i really want to like this chapter and the general overall chapter is good, and very creative. please dont think this is a flame, i am just a major HP tard and the small things get to me.I really like your story and i think you are a good writer and you should keep writing, but if your confused on a name or some details, please dont just make them up, try harry potter wiki its a great help for HP fanfic writers :)

Sebby-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow sad but i love it O.O
mikamika chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i'm sorry but i just HAD to stop in the middle of the very first chapter. your writing needs to be revised immediately. the grammar is just TERRIBLE. it completely gets in the way of the story. please, for the sake of this story, please please read over it and fix the mistakes. by the way, it's "dead" NOT "died". that takes away from the story.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
This is an amazing story, and you've left it at such a cliffhanger.

Please update! It's horrible not knowing what's going to happen.
randompalindrome chapter 4 . 2/6/2008

I'm giving you these just for the numbers- do you want them? reviews are for help and stuff.
randompalindrome chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
randompalindrome chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
randompalindrome chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
randompalindrome chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
Its a good story and deserves a lot more than 21 reviews. I'm going to stop reading here though because guitar hero is more interesting :) i may come and finish it.

1 suggestion though- get the beta-d. Have someone check it. There are some errors which a beta would pick out. died/dead. mytle myriel (sp for bother of those). transplant/tranfusion and just those i can think of off the top of my head.

This is very well done though. Its a bit mental for me though. To...devoid from reality. When umbridge took power and all that happened i was thinking WTF but whatever. I liked the first few chapters as far as plot goes.

There arn't many good george/fred fics. I'll just give you a few more reviews on the other chapters because you deserve more.
Freak in the Shadows chapter 14 . 9/19/2007
Wow, great plan lol. More people will die...damn. Aw, I just want to hug Georgie and tell him everything will be okay.. Eek. PREMATURE LABOR. Poor Hermy.

(P.S. I'm working out my story, there will much George. I'm try to make ot make sense but I'm having...difficulties. And my little brother -sexist bigotted brat- deleted half of it, saying it was vile and sin. I pushed him off the roof.)

I cannot WAIT for your next update. You are a really good writer, I look forward to this story. :D