Reviews for Special
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
what a sweet l;ittle set of drabbles
arctique48 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Much love. I'm going to have to watch myself with this ship, I can see myself getting hooked.
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So sweet. Sev is really a love sick puppy. Nice story. Really make me sad thinking about DH
super sycoh chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
It is a fluke I am even reviewing right now to your sweet and touching one shot. Today I decided to check my yahoo mail, which I never do and saw that you had a new story up. I don't usually read alerts since they're about other pairings or completely novels, but I saw yours and knew immediately that I really like your writing and style.

So, rambling aside I really love this one shot. I imagine it to be something that is plausible in the Harry Potter universe.
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Swwet *coes*
Fluffy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I am still mourning about Snape's unrequited love.
stop and go chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
you write lily/snape so brilliantly! i don't know what it is about your writing style, but it just sucks me in and i get so emotionally attached to the characters. this was a wonderful little ficlet. you showed how grief brings people together and you showed snape's love in a lovely simple way. great job, and i really hope you stay inspired for a long time. i'm loving having something new to read from you!
lyin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
beautifully written, great character analysis- and i love lily w/ james and haven't been keen on a lot (wait, most) of the lily-snape stuff apparating lately, but this was just stupendous and heartbreaking, the last few lines especially. very very well done.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
FreeFlowingInk chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow! You're on my Favorite Authors list for a reason! _ Thank you for that-it's short (which is good, since I'm kind of in a mess of homework and other tasks), but so so meaningful. It really does make my heart melt. ) Great job.
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That is so sweet. I was never a big fan of SeverusLily, but when they're good, they'e good. Great story! ] b
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Your vignette is so sweet! I like the way you show how well he still knows her, and yet how he recognizes that things have changed beyond recovery between them. And yet he still can't help but act like a friend to her, and try to comfort her. Thanks so much for writing!
PlutoMoon chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Loved it. Very sad and bittersweet... and well written. :)