Reviews for When all seems lost
wasu chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
Princessenr1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
please, please, PLEASE write more! i love it so far!
love it chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
this was such a great story. Definetly the best "missed moment" type of story of what happened after hermione got tortured.
HPLives chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Love your writing style to death, and please update again soon!
crimsonnette chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
YAY! im so super-duperly glad that u updated! this was so good, you're so talented! i love how you capture hermione fllowing in and out of consiousness, that was great! please at least make one more chapter when ron and hermione get to kiss finally! please?

Great job!
akatsukigirl17 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I love this story so much. If JO(JK Rowling) added this to the chapter it would have been much better and I bet lots of fans would have loved it too. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :3
Dwindlingcandle chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Wow! This was amazing! Really well written! You are a great writter. I got shivers when I read this! I put this on story alert just incase you update sometime!
Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
just so you know,we don't all speak cockney here in good ol' England, thats reserved for the folk from the East End of London. Ron's from Devon so he certainly wouldn't have a cockney accent...perhaps a bit of westcountry twang...though from how JKR writes it i doubt he has much of that. English certainly, but not cockney. still, gave me a good laugh though!

oh yeah...rest of it was good! ...though i never understood the 'her boys' thing...sounds a bit smutty
HPLives chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh, I think you should definitely continue! This is one of my favorite scenes/chapters in DH (I've written a fic that's from Ron's POV from this scene), and you have a great style. So, yeah, please continue!
crimsonnette chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
that was great! ive read alot of other stories on malfoy manor, but this was the first i read from Hermione's POV. you should continue it, and extend it to when shes recovering!ur an excellent writer!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
o that was so good! u should totally do another chapter to it!
jojoangel01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I really, really liked this story! More would be indeed very nice!
Deathspector chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
One shot?

It certainly seems so, and if it is, it ends beautifully. If it's not, I can see this developing into a good story. Either way, I liked it, and think that you've really got a good grasp of Hermione in general. I like how you don't stick to her what-would-seem-normal character throughout the story, but rather to the deeper Hermione – the real Hermione – that we discover in the Deathly Hallows.

You seem to have a good grasp over the language, but I noticed one or two typos, and what I think to be a spelling mistake; you wrote "limps" instead of "limbs. I believe you were talking about legs/arms, and if so, then "limbs" with the "b" is correct. However, if you meant "limps" with a "p" then I apologise for mis-reading it.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

Cheers.