Reviews for Unfinished Business
TheSpaceSaga chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
This story, especially the last part 'Mind Games', is brilliant. When I was reading this, it felt like the characters were in my cramped little office with me, having meaningful, intimate conversations that felt so...so real...

That's the only way I can describe it - its real. To be able to write characters in this way is truly breathtaking talent. Keep it up!
littlepieces chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I'm enjoying this story so far. Keep it up. One little quibble - changing from Ochre's viewpoint to other characters for short time (such as Magenta pacing outside her door) is a little distracting. Dropping some of these wouldn't interrupt the story, which is about her emotional state more than others.

Being someone who gets insomnia badly even when a little stressed, I appreciate how frazzled her mental state is. Glad to see someone fleshing out her character - I like spunky women!
Cat 2 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
great story. sorry i haven't reviewed for a while, as I told you, really busy. however when my unopened emails reached ridiculous levels, I decided i'd better do somehting. still no matter. keep this up, it's really good.
Shaundi-Goth-Kitty chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I thought this story was really good. It may be short but I felt the story was summed up very nicely. I felt you got to the personalities to the characters really well.
Cat 2 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
good story (and I'm please to see someone else liked the new captain Scarlet). Please Write More!
Lady Eivel chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Thanks for your message- nice to find another NCS fan here. Love the fic, think I saw it on but the formatting here is so much easier to read.

Get more of this up soon- I'd love to read it!