Reviews for Since The Jeans
JazmineKiller chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
I think I finished this in less than 24 hours... Totally awesome! At first I wasn't too into the name changes because I'd get confused and it's ff, but it totally works because, hey, AU (: thanks for sharing the awesomeness!
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story is grossly underrated. This should be on top with the famous stories, it's so damn good!
CaosTheDobermann chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
I'm italian and Zutara isn't exactly an italian name O.o
SOMEONE chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I knew it! Mr. Kohlan it Koh the face stealer! Where is Aang, Toph, Jet, the Duke, and Teo?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Zutara doesn't happen :'(
CatonissForever20 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
I love this story! I've read it 26 times and it NEVER gets old!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I really liked this first chapter. I don't normally read AU's, but this is very well written and set up.
BestFriend chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Holy crap, you guys! :D :D This was my sister who wrote this! Isn't she just awesome! Thanks so much on her behalf! I looooooove jeccelo!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
zade. shipping it since winter 2012.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Oh my gosh!

I've been meaning to read this for months, and when I finally did, I finished it in two nights.

This was extremely well written - better that lot of what I read in fanfiction, and the story was more fun than most published books I read. There were a few things that bothered me (scenes I felt could have been more detailed, conversations that didn't feel complete, the fact the story had to end, etc.), but over all, I loved it!

I was already crushing on Zuko (ignoring that I'm 21...), but Zane hard me melting! (We'll ignore that age thing).

I wish I was on my laptop so I could tell you all I loved about it. But I'm probably already sounding weird. XD

Your foreshadowing was excellent, and I loved the way you would raise questions without drawing attention to them (like the first mention of Logan.)

But I think, as a complete romantic, the best compliment I can give is this. I don't often read stories where I totally love the guy, where the romantic lead is actually someone I would want to be with just the way he is (really hope this isn't sounding weird...) but Zane was written perfectly.

Yeah. I finished at 4 this morning and fell asleep fantasizing about Zane. Yeah, I could go on about that.

I also loved the concept of the Inner Kade.

I wish I could find published books I enjoyed this much.
fringegrrl chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
I may or may have not read this fanfic 4 times.
o0Che0o chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
I loved the reread! i loved it, could it be anymore than the first, i dont even now. i love this story. some one else said it too - it just cause this tingly to start up and spread!

Good stuff.
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, my i read your story years ago and loved it! I have remembered it fondly for forever. My best friend isn't really a fan of ATLA (though its more like she watches but only enjoys like its average. blah! I say!) so she doesnt follow it as much and doesn't rly read the fanfic. Plus she and i share this slendidly unforgettable and unyeilding hate for first person... but let me tell you we loved the shit out of this story! Its a definite reread!

Thank you! _
Shadaux chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
HAHA! I finally got the chance to use my brother's lappy! Now to add this to my favorites! Thanks for posting this story
Shadaux chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
I love you :O And I love this fic. teheeeeee xDD it gives me this tingly feeling when I read it. XDD thanks for posting this! I enjoyed every word! :)