Reviews for Intervention
daenabenjen42 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
...browsing through MMPR fic with the search engine, and I couldn't resist reading this one when I saw it. Well done, Jade Max. Well done. :)
koenma chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
I LOVE this fic. I don't usually review, but I want to tell you how amazing this is. I love how Kim's eyes displayed her true self, and all the emotion they contained as well. Great idea using that when Kim was captured by Rita and Zedd, they replaced her ranger powers with the negative energy as her powers were siphoned. Well done.
Jen chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
I don't post reviews often and probably haven't in 4-5 years haha-but when I came across your story, I knew I had to review this one. I'm a big TK fan and have probably read hundreds of Letter stories over the years, but this one is definitely in my top 10 favorites. It was so fantastic that when I finished, I immediately reread the entire thing a second time. This story was a great take on the idea of Kim being under someone else's control, and so beautifully written-especially as you were dealing with Kim (and Tommy)'s inner struggles, and the emotions in Kim's eyes as she tried to fight the control over her. You had me on the verge of tears several times ;-). I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but couldn't resist putting my two cents in. This was great!
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
Awesome. I love your original idea of having Kat also being under a spell. Catch ya on the flip side.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
Great Story
Itachi's apprentice chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
This was really great, is there a sequel.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Great work, for a moment I thought it was Zedd.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Wow. Sorry for the short reviews, but when I find great work such as this, am at a loss of words.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 11/5/2008