Reviews for Making Nice
Random stranger chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Nothing has actually happened so far and you have too much detail. Entire chapters could be summmed up in two or three paragraphs. have you ever read a book for english and there is so much detail and to little action that its just to dry to finish?
Faith-White87 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Sorry I didn't review Ch.1 but I was so excited by what you wrote I couldn't stop to write, I had to continue reading.

First off wow. I really enjoyed your style of writing and found the story to be smoothly written involving these 2 characters. But I was disappointed with Ch.2. Is that really the end? Was it meant to be she was dreaming it all? Was she really falling unconscious and now I'm not sure what happened.

Another Chapter? lol
mnjhui chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
kufufufu D chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
awesome story :D like the guy at the end of chapter two nyahahaha :3
Jekito chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I wish somebody loved me too . . . I don't even know what this anime is so it doesn't really matter does it . . . I'm probably you're only review! :P! You suck! Watch better animes idiot! lol.

Srry, I'm just kidding around! Don't be mad!
kawaii midori-chan chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
very very very good story... hana and go might actually really click together... very nice idea...

Hope u continue this! I'll be supporting u!
Setsumi-san chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Ooh, it looks like Hana's found a knight in shining armor! I liked how you kept her in-character this chapter; I can really see her dragging on a cigarette not caring about anybody else.

One tiny little mistake: You should change healthier to healthily. Anyway, this chapter was well written.
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hmm...Hana/Go, huh? I never considered their potential, but you've written it very believably so far. Keep it up.
Onyx Loner chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I thought this story was looks to me like you thought hard about what you wrote