Reviews for The Mask of Ice
Yay he's back home! Loved the chapter! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Awesome story! Yay Shiro is OK! XD
Flowering Lotus chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
I can't wait for more! Even though you use a lot of OCs, and that kinda disturbs and annoys me, you use them so well I forget their OCs at times. Good job, and please update soon!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Wow. This story has gotten more and more ridiculous with every passing chapter. I'm quitting now.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Damn. They just appeared and they already seem like Mary-sue's. *Sigh* I can't wait for the HitsuHina.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Pooh. I wanted Toushirou to beat up/destroy/beat to a pulp Mayuri...aw. Oh well. This is a real treat to read, did you know? This whole story is. But, like any good book(and yes, it is very close to being good enough for a book), I can only read so much at a time. So I will return for the next chatper-tomorrow. After I finish doing (ug) chores. Ja ne!
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
MAYURI MAYURI MAYURI. LET THE PERSON TOUSHIROU WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF BE MYUREI PLEASE!(crosses fingers, toes, then ears...very hard, and do not attempt at home)
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Oh...k, nothing of real interest here. I just want more bad stuff (a.k.a. stuff involving Aizen taking Toushirou and being evil) to happen to Toushirou. That is the interesting thing. But...you are doing a smashing job of writing the rest of it up as well. (Oh jeez...I sounded british there for a sec...)
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
K...so the sisters are probably not evil...wow. This chapter was really, really good. Haha, every random teenager's nightmare: school. Hahahaha...Awsome. Wow, Ulquiorra almost got Toushirou very easily, but then awsome randomenss started and he didn't. I hope you didn't kill him...even Ichigo couldn't come close to killing him...even if (in your story) Toushirou is like 10x stronger than Ichigo (which will never really happen).
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
1. The three sisters are evil and working for Aizen

2. Toushirou is this mysterious 'key' that Uliquiorra is searching for for Aizen

3. HOLY BEEP WOW AWSOME RANDOMNESS GOING ON THERE FOR TOUSHIROU! SUGOI...
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Ok, some randomness there with Koori...but I am pretty confidient that those three sisters either/or DID die that night long ago, or/and came back to life from Aizen or/and are working for Aizen because they want Toushirou to master the...hollow? inside of him. Yes, this is SOO very random, but it is my hypothesis.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Ug...I still don't like how Toushirou's 'hollow-dude' is stronger than Ichigo's. I really like Ichigo's hollow being mega freakishly strong and dangerous. I read the spoilers for the next chapter...wow. This is impressive. So Koori is really half of a twin Zampakutou thing? Sugei...
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Awsome! What a hilarious chapter! This could have been straight out of the anime, it's so good!
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Cool! Koori is way too powerful.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
(Ichimaru smiled and shouted to Hinamori, “Eh, Hinamori-kun, got somethin’ ta’ tell ya before I go off!” Hinamori ‘hmphed’ and Ichimaru continued with a very evil grin, “Chibi taichou… says hi.”

“Ah?” Hinamori gasped. “S-Shirou-chan…”

“Too bad ya can’t come with me, Hinamori-kun. Aizen-sama misses ya, and so does the chibi taichou,” Ichimaru said before he got sucked into the dimensional rip and disappeared for good.

Hinamori broke down and cried.)

That is perfect. Just like the anime. Very well done. The scene with Yamamoto-totaichou is a little unusual, but ok. I just personally don't think that the division one commander would say that. He also may think that Hitsugaya joined the enemy. He never mentioned it. Also, Byakuga stood up for Toushirou? That's a first. I like it. Last thing. Zaraki wouldn't think that hard. He'd probably not care, maybe insult Toushirou a bit, but not do into that largeish detail about his sword. He really doesn't care about that. This was a good chapter. OMG he let out his hollow- (I think that it is his brother...ish...I bet that they were twins, then the brother died before birth, and kinda turned into a hollow inside of his twin brother, random, but acceptable).