Reviews for Say My Name
Sponty chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
DX

I'm glad I read the story; I couldn't really understand what happened in the video that well except for that the Doctor was sick and Rose was there.

But anyways. That was really sad. Man. I almost started crying.

Great job.
Anyomus chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
*Throws chair across room*

TO FRICKING DEPRESSING! DX Still beautiful.
niki chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
this was a geart first chapter. Keep writing!
niki chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
i love this story. As i write this I'm cring. But i don't get the end. she was asleep, but, was she imagining him dying, or, was it a dream. Keep writing, your a great writer!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
After watching the video, I saw the link to your story. And I to say... what a brilliant, awesome, sad story! :)
Darkraiptor chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Aww... I love it... so sad, plain and simple... I watched the accompanying music video a few times but I wanted to watch Doomsday before reading the story. It was as my friend described... so sad...
Lilyreg chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
OMG.

Thats so upsetting, tearjerking :(

Great, but sad.

Please dont leave it there!
Shinyfox chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Wow, I stumbled across this from YouTube and I'm glad I did, this was an amazing story, I've never had any story written on Fanfic make me tear up or shed a tear, but this one did. You've done a wonderful job on this, great job.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Really good,so sad.

The video is great too.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Interesting idea.
crimsonpuddle chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
That was beutiful; I was almost in tears!

There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but you know what I'm like with them! See you soon hopefully!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow. It's really well described and I love it so far. I need to watch the video in a minute, after I read chapter 2. I can't wait!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007