Reviews for Guy and Lyn Support Conversations
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Very good romantic ending, this was quite a good read. I did always wonder why there hadn't been a support pairing between these two.

Good work.
mf chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
good
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Hey, nice chapter; the battle scene with the dragon was exceptional, you used great descriptions there. Overall, you did a job well done with the romance in this chapter. :)
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
... And their grandson, descended from the Gods of Blades Guy and Lyn, along with the Gods of Bows Rath and Sue, proceeded to destroy whatever threat fate sent Sacae's way.

Quite well done. The formatting did seem off at several points, but overall this fic was quite enjoyable. Thanks.
themagebear chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
somethings been bothering the magebear about your story, and it just noticed what it was. you keep spelling sacae wrong. please fix this.
themagebear chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
if youre going to do supports, try to follow the support format. if youre going to do a novelization of supports, keep it up.
themagebear chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
meh. both characters seem ooc. well, at least guy does. lyns responses just sound like her florina supports. but keep working on it. it has potential.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Well, I never thought about a Guy/Lyn support conversations but nice job on it. However, while Guy seems likely to say "You bet!", I can't really picture Lyn saying that. Just a suggestion, you can pay me no mind if you want.

A Lyn/Guy romance sounds neat, I never read one before so this shall be intriguing.
ThorHammer17 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Well, I finally got around to re-reviewing this, and I have to say that I am impressed. The last half had so many fewer grammar errors. However, if you would like me to take care of some of those typos for you, feel free to have me beta-read it. Good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
You are absolutely right: the programmers should have put in a Guy/Lyn support conversation. Good job in keeping both of them in character. Oh, and thank goodness you didn't kill Guy off, because I was going to be pretty ticked if he died (at the dragon, not at you. I realize that we all have to do unpleasant things for the sake of 'art', including kill off awesome characters.).
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Very interesting ending, nice indeed.

I liked it, but I am curious as to see how you can turn this into a romantic ending.
Mar-the-Fen chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I felt I should read this in one sitting.

I particularly like your writing style. It's swift but doesn't skimp out on some sweet, open detail. :3 The growth of Guy was also interesting to read. Pulled off the result of his meetings with Jaffar and Karel well, I think.

Just because I'm a hopeless romantic, I would like it if this turned out to be a romance.
Frog-Lizard chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Frog: Well if you can't decide between romance or friendship, then write both! A friend epilogue and a romance epilogue. Problem solved!...maybe...I don't know, it's just a suggestion. Another cute chapter. I think you portrayed Lyn's emmotions for the situation well. She would be yelling. Bye!
Trillium chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
I always wondered what it would be like for Lyn and Guy to talk to one another. _ Lyn's comment that Guy is like a younger brother to her is cute.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Nice story, I liked it, very good interpretation of the support pairing between the two of them.

I'm also at a loss whether it should love or friendship, it could seriously go either way.

Write both? I dunno _