Reviews for Maryland State Trooper 1153
Eunicom chapter 1 . 3/6
Love it so far! Found the full version on Red Hope’s site. Had to start from the beginning due to the differences. Can’t wait to finish it. Love your other stories too. ️
Genelle chapter 6 . 2/19
wish you would update this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
You can't leave this here! There must be more to this tale! Please please please please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Where is the rest of the story, Red?

For anyone that wants to know what happens there is a little rougher version on Red's site redhope dot net. It's in series 3 uber 21.

It might be a bit rougher, but still a good read.
ceilil chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Please finish all stories. Amazing writer
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
You have to finish this! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I absolutely love this! I know its been a long time, but please please pleeeeeeease finish this!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
Hi just wanted to tell you I love this story and was wondering if you'll finish it? I hope so
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
this is awesome! is there gonna be anymore to it?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Any chance you can update this fic? Was it finished before? Please update and thanks for the awesome Xena/Gabrielle fics :)
draupadi chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Nice story, are you goin to upload more? :)))
HollyAnnaLane chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Love these characters. Hopefully this story continues!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Red,

You seriously NEED to continue this story. I am really wanting to find out what happens next between Ash and K! I guess I'm really having withdrawals when it comes to your writing *chuckles*

Overall, this story line is unique and quite refreshing as you are portraying both Xena and Gabrielle, yet in a totally different manner...It's as if they are completely new characters except we already know what they both look like! I want MOAR! Yes you heard me...MOAR of this epic story! Plus, I really want to know if Ash finally takes K out on a date! :)

Cheers!
kimdw78 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good story. I hope u finish it soon. Would luv to read more!
zelwicka chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I really like your stories;-) its pity that you didnt finish them...please continue writening, I miss it;-) thanks