Reviews for Maryland State Trooper 1153
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
You can't leave this here! There must be more to this tale! Please please please please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Where is the rest of the story, Red?

For anyone that wants to know what happens there is a little rougher version on Red's site redhope dot net. It's in series 3 uber 21.

It might be a bit rougher, but still a good read.
ceilil chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Please finish all stories. Amazing writer
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
You have to finish this! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I absolutely love this! I know its been a long time, but please please pleeeeeeease finish this!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
Hi just wanted to tell you I love this story and was wondering if you'll finish it? I hope so
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
this is awesome! is there gonna be anymore to it?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Any chance you can update this fic? Was it finished before? Please update and thanks for the awesome Xena/Gabrielle fics :)
draupadi chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Nice story, are you goin to upload more? :)))
HollyAnnaLane chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Love these characters. Hopefully this story continues!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Red,

You seriously NEED to continue this story. I am really wanting to find out what happens next between Ash and K! I guess I'm really having withdrawals when it comes to your writing *chuckles*

Overall, this story line is unique and quite refreshing as you are portraying both Xena and Gabrielle, yet in a totally different manner...It's as if they are completely new characters except we already know what they both look like! I want MOAR! Yes you heard me...MOAR of this epic story! Plus, I really want to know if Ash finally takes K out on a date! :)

Cheers!
kimdw78 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good story. I hope u finish it soon. Would luv to read more!
zelwicka chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I really like your stories;-) its pity that you didnt finish them...please continue writening, I miss it;-) thanks
zoe chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I know it's been a really long time, but plz continue this! Pretty, pretty please! :P it has to be one of the best uber fictions I have ever read!
imagine-tht chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Good story! I hope you continue)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »