Reviews for Maryland State Trooper 1153
draupadi chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Nice story, are you goin to upload more? :)))
HollyAnnaLane chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Love these characters. Hopefully this story continues!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Red,

You seriously NEED to continue this story. I am really wanting to find out what happens next between Ash and K! I guess I'm really having withdrawals when it comes to your writing *chuckles*

Overall, this story line is unique and quite refreshing as you are portraying both Xena and Gabrielle, yet in a totally different manner...It's as if they are completely new characters except we already know what they both look like! I want MOAR! Yes you heard me...MOAR of this epic story! Plus, I really want to know if Ash finally takes K out on a date! :)

Cheers!
kimdw78 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good story. I hope u finish it soon. Would luv to read more!
zelwicka chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I really like your stories;-) its pity that you didnt finish them...please continue writening, I miss it;-) thanks
zoe chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
I know it's been a really long time, but plz continue this! Pretty, pretty please! :P it has to be one of the best uber fictions I have ever read!
imagine-tht chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Good story! I hope you continue)
Baccan chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Wasn't she made sergeant at her last station? :]p
Dr. Magnus chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
I must say this story is AMAZING and i do hope you continue it. I am so in love with it. Please make a simple county mouse happy by posting more chapters D
Souzan chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I know it's been awhile, but PLEASE consider continuing this! I read the original version, but this one is different enough that I'd like to see what you do with it. Peace.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
This is absolutely,hands down the best uber I have ever read! You must continue! I llllloooooovvvvveeeee this story. You did an excelent job so far. And I look forward to the continuation of this. I must know what happens!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Amazing. Update!
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
This is a very interesting story. I have not read much of uber, or Xena fanfiction much, as I was just recently introduced to the series. I hope your muse hasn't left you permanently in this story! Looking forward to an update, whenever that might come. Spending the time reading the original, amazing length! Cheers!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
awesome story cant wait to read more ]
AngelGirl206 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
this is just starting to get good. so when can we expect an update?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »