Reviews for Candle Light
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
1st. Draco's wife is named Astoria Greengrass

2nd. It was great, I loved it. You have a good writing style.

3rd. You can post Mature content here ._. there are a lot of very, very, very descriptive fanfics around here so I think you can post it here.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just read the full version of this! Great job :) It was really good.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
oh I read this and it was fabulous! lol poor Harry and Draco... you would think that Draco would be happy that at least his son is a top...lol this was great! good job!
EvanescentCrimson chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hey,

I just read the full version of this... It's really good. I like it ) Quite interesting how you put Al in Huffelpuff...

If you like the Al/Scor pairing, and you read fanfiction here, you should read my best friend, Bl00dofthevine's story 'Three Cheers to Fatherhood'

Anyway, Ill definitely be reading more of your work!
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aww really sweet!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Absolutely brilliant!

From Me x
Ky'atia chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh... That was a really good story. Loved it! It is my fist AS/S fic and IT WAS AMAZING!
gemlou137 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I really liked this! It was really funny and oh so sweet! Beautiful!
LittleLuna13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw, very cute.
thilia87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I just read the NC-17-version of this story and I love love loved it! I really hope you plan on writing more stories about that pairing because your style is wonderful and the story was just perfect. One of the best stories I've ever read :) And I love the way you describe Al and Scorpius.
ColeyCarissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i love that last line. This whole fic was so funny. I really loved the whole thing.
Gia chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Haha my first thought: there's already a yaoi story for Harry's CHILDREN? But don't misunderstand, it was funny. I liked it. No, I loved it. ) Thanks for writing!
Janelily chapter 1 . 8/8/2007