Reviews for Revised* The Warriors of Gundania-A Gundam Wing Fantasy
rokjai chapter 5 . 4/2/2001
I like Hilde and all but... do you really still dislike Dorothy cuz U she write about her alot. great fic write more!
Coragal chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
wonderful
THAT WAS AMAZING! U DID A GGOD JOB
lin yui daughter of hiro yui chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
THAT WAS EXCEPTIONAL. PLS CONTI.
lin yui daughter of hiro yui chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
that was excetionally wonderful! the part with hilde was wonderful. (as u can see i'm a bit morbid) please contiue immediatly!
lin yui daughter of hiro yui chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
that was wonderful. pls continue.
tiger chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
oooooo i cant wate to read what happends next! *.*
Traci14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I loved it!I'm almost sad to see it end! I am sad that you'll be quitting anime fanfic ,it's your ,I warn you,you wont be able to go too long without feeling the urdge to write more Gundam Wing fanfics!_Your a great writer,sorry to see ya look what ya done!Ya gone and made me cry!*sobs as she pushes the submit button,very LOUD wailing sobs*_
Traci14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I loved it! I notice that Trowa always seems to be looking directly into the animal's eyes,and then they become friendly.I don't know about other animals,but if you do that to a wolf or another sort of wild dog,they'll take it as a death threat and try to kill thought you'd like to know!_Can't wait to read more!
Traci14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I liked it! I WOULD like to know what a necromancer is,though.I swear I remember that word from another fanfic,but it has two scientific words for a title,so I don't know what it was._However,it had Duo as a necromancer,but it left it VERY vague as to what a necromancer 's something wrong with my e-mail,so I don't know if you'll be able to e-mail me or not,but I do wonder what that is._
GUndam Fan81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
HEY! I LOVEEEE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Dude man dude, that's cool. I love AU fics! Hurry up with the second part, k?
Lavender chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
Very creative! Sorry, i don't know what much else to say
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
Great Fic! You should make this a sequel.
The Fic Criticwho WAS signed on chapter 1 . 7/30/2000