Reviews for Fire and Ice
Wordscancarryalot1357 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
God but I think the punishment was a bit extreme for that. Nonetheless, amazing start! Has me hooked
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
nice, a bit cruel w/ scorp though
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Oh well that was an alright ending but i wish she picked him first!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Nooo! Everything is so messed up but so exciting! Awwww but i don't to read the last chapter! Coz then it'll all be over!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Oh nooo! WHYYYY?! (I STILL LOVE YOUR STORY THOOOOUUGGGHHH!) Scorpius!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Uh ohhh :/ to me, Rose just sounded like she was doing this so for a show! But i am sooooo GLAD they're finally together! Haha YAAAAAY! \_/
Meee chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Haha nice one! I loooooove your writing skills Goddamnit!
Meeee as always chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Yay! \_/ Ooooo Scorpiuuuus is falling for her, and hard too! I love love LOVE your story!
Me again chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Oooooo payback is a bitch! Haha Luv your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Ö *Gasp!* Ooooooooh! Someones in trrroooouuublllle!
Me chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Haha thats awesome! Ü \_/
Grace chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
This an amazing story! I love it!
I.Call.Him.Billy.S chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
"You are going to die, Malfoy." XD Everytime I see Malfoy, I think Draco. I'm just so used to reading about Draco Malfoy. This is my first next gen. story for our favorite characters' kids. Personally, my favorite part so far is the mistletoe. XD XD XD I can't stop laughing about that one! And I was laughing so hard when Rose pulled that prank on Scorpius that I couldn't even hear myself laughing. I think I punched a hole through my bed since I was hitting it so hard (why do people hit things when they laugh too hard? I never understand that...) XD And I like Rose's nickname. Her and I have a lot in common (well, mostly our tempers). If I was a witch, though,I have to say I'd have done worse to Scorpius than she did...
syNemYoA-too lazy to log in chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Well, for the most part it was a very exciting story. I loved how they were bickering and fighting at the beginning... and then, how their love story slowly unfolded. :)

I must say though... the end was a 'bit' disappointing... almost forced... everything happened to fast that how they ended up together wasn't as believable as how their relationship first came through... :(

Still, it had been an enjoyable read. ;)
you.are.SUCH.a.SEAWEED BRAIN chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
oh my gawd. scorpius know how to get people back, huh? this is insanely entertaining...good work! :)