Reviews for Twisted Dance of Fate
alexandraanda7 chapter 1 . 4/23
After some time...She married Naruto and Neji had to die for it.
EmpressOfFandom chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This was written beautifully but I wish it was a little more detailed. Overall I rate this a 4.5 out of 5.
Lara Leigh chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
fucking perfect!
I love every fucking single thing in this story
you are a gift for my thirst of Nejihina
good job!
KyuroXD chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Amazing! This story looks like it was wrote by a professional!
levyhime chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was beautiful.
Madi-86 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! Loved this!
green-mao chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
very well written. You lemon has the right touch and very enticing. "*sigh*
KatSin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww... they're sweet together. _
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
oh, this was so sweet and so sexy i think i got a cavity. well, thanks a bunch. it was lovely!
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Amazingly wonderful. Beautifully written, like a true love story. They we're kept in character perfectly too. Sorry I don't have the eloquence to express how much I loved this story. It's perfect.
Purrrrfectpixie chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I am a gourmand of finely crafted stories, whether humor, horror, romance, etc. Nothing brings happy tears to my eyes faster than a story written with finesse, tenderness, and love. This is one such jewel. It may just have been the work of a passing fancy, or the labor of long hours, but it made my day just reading it, and I can't thank you enough. Bravo.
frubiafan chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow. that was... for lack of a better word to describe it, wonderful! you described every inch beautifully! I don't think I've ever seen a oneshot quite this long so that was also an added plus.
electrobody chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Beautiful, your writing style is unique. If it were candy I'm sure it would be some sweet chocolate, as for reading your story it practically melted in my mind slowly. I savoured it! Heh, sorry about the comparison.. I just had a Hersheys Kiss. I adore NejiHina fics, I loved the plot and how you didn't rush into anything and the fact how their emotions were realistic, the reality of the scenario was almost radiating off of my screen. Great job!
Adnacia chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was so hot! I loved reading this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
melissa chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i just love reading hyugacests. hehe. urs is one of the best i had read. I liked the way you describe things. so..so.. creative? oh well, you are just really good aat this.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »