Reviews for GA Angel of San Francisco
Rubes99 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I'm thinking you've abandonded this story, which sucks 'cause it's an awesome idea...
Please finish it!
jo993551 chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
love your style. This story and of course No! is amazing. Please continue!
Karone Evertree chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
he could've just TK'd the seatbelt off those people. silly Chris:P

Karone Evertree chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
i vaugely (sp?) remember those two people that help Chris. it's been a while since i've read about them in No! and i was so inconsistent reading that;)

Karone Evertree chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
well, Wyatt might as well just stab Chris in the heart for real and twist the knife b/c that's exactly what his words just did. poor Chris:'(

I know Wyatt is love struck, blinded by love or w/e but with all his powers he should be able to sense that something is off with Chris.
Karone Evertree chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
i'm glad Chris exploded like that, if my family was patronizing me like that i would've shouted and sweared too.

don't his parents and aunts recognize Bianca? she came to the past for Chris and knew they were engaged in the future.
Karone Evertree chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
how cruel that Wyatt brought Bianca, though he did it unintentionally.

good chapter:)
Karone Evertree chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
*waves* hello again:) i didn't know this story was out there but here i am, delayed/late as usual;)

hehehe, how ironic that Bianca falls in love with Wyatt...never did like her.:P

i'm glad Chris has his 'old' memories, makes things more interesting.

crazyDFFgang chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Review:

drgonsflyfree *from-behind-the-door*: Let me out!

Wyatt: No...

Chris: Not until you apologize!

dragonsflyfree: For what?

me: I guess for forgetting the boys in your disclaimer...

Wyatt: Exactly!

me: nice update through... but you really should apologize, because else I doubt you'll eb able to taste the wonderful Christmas-turkey the boys made... *hm*

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang-member)
lac t chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Absolutely continue! if I have my way and this seldom happens really i want both but... if it is a choice I chose this one.

T
Beleninwe chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
hey, welcome back! Don't worry forme, i'll always want to read this, but I was so busy the past two months that I'm even grateful that you didn't go on with this for a while. Gosh, but of course I want you to keep on writing angel! This wa sso human and sweet... Loved it, just as always! And the optehr story, be sure I'll read it, I got the notification, just it'll have to wait a lil', but not much. Thanks!
KB22 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
I hope that he is all right.
k9cat chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
Aw

Update soon Dragons. Cause your stories always cheer me up ]
Marcus1233 chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
I clicked straight away onto the story from my mailbox. I read it through and I swear to god it sounded familiar. (chuckles) And no wonder, I'm reading the 5th chapter all over again.

I would never abandon the story if you didn't...well, I'd probably would if I see a hint of Mary Sue in the plot. (chuckles) But so far,so good. So it's okay.

Yeah, an angel. A fallen angel but an angel nonetheless. Oh, look, that card did come in handy. (chuckles)
erika chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i don't understand, has ythr family forgotten about thre other Chris?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »